Gun charge against Hunter being allowed as misdirection away from Joe

Hmm. article sucked. Sucked like it was missing

She explained nothing. But the comments were spot on.

Seems like it’s all about throwing hunter under the buss.

I get the feeling that even if hunter were to walk into the DOJ and offer to turn states evidence, and say “I’ll testify about everything a long as I have immunity” they wouldn’t let him.

All the players are positioned to protect the king.

Last edited:
Hmm. article sucked. Sucked like it was missing

She explained nothing. But the comments were spot on.

Seems like it’s ball about throwing hunter under the buss.

I get the feeling that even if hunter were to walk into the DOJ and offer to turn states evidence, and say “I’ll testify about everything a long as I have immunity” they wouldn’t let him.

All the players are positioned to protect the king.
Seems clear to me:

"They're allowing the firearm charge on Hunter Biden to proceed because it's the only thing that doesn't implicate daddy Joe."

Sounds to me you're saying the same thing she is.

Seems clear to me:

"They're allowing the firearm charge on Hunter Biden to proceed because it's the only thing that doesn't implicate daddy Joe."

Sounds to me you're saying the same thing she is.

Haha. Shortest article I’ve ever read.

Last edited:
I have seen no evidence.
Not yet. Nothing solid.
Have you?
Lol - asking the same b.s. question you asked in another thread, ignoring the mountain of evidence.

"Evidence" doesn't have to be HD video from three angles with audio of Joe rubbing his hands together as Hunter hands him a check saying "Ah yes, more illicit payola money - thanks Hunter!" - but I'm well aware that even if you were shown that you'd still say "Nuh uh" even though you're well aware what a grifting sack of crap Biden is.

"Unlike Pop I won't make you give me half your salary" - Hunter Biden.

"I am sitting here with my father and we would like to understand why the commitment has not been fulfilled. Tell the director that I would like to resolve this now before it gets out of hand, and now means tonight. And, Z, if I get a call or text from anyone involved in this other than you, Zhang, or the chairman, I will make certain that between the man sitting next to me and every person he knows and my ability to forever hold a grudge that you will regret not following my direction. I am sitting here waiting for the call with my father." - Hunter Biden

Unambiguous statements from former associates Devon Archer, Tony Bobulinski that Joe was involved.

Want more? Coming right up.

Lol - asking the same b.s. question you asked in another thread, ignoring the mountain of evidence.

"Evidence" doesn't have to be HD video from three angles with audio of Joe rubbing his hands together as Hunter hands him a check saying "Ah yes, more illicit payola money - thanks Hunter!" - but I'm well aware that even if you were shown that you'd still say "Nuh uh" even though you're well aware what a grifting sack of crap Biden is.

"Unlike Pop I won't make you give me half your salary" - Hunter Biden.

"I am sitting here with my father and we would like to understand why the commitment has not been fulfilled. Tell the director that I would like to resolve this now before it gets out of hand, and now means tonight. And, Z, if I get a call or text from anyone involved in this other than you, Zhang, or the chairman, I will make certain that between the man sitting next to me and every person he knows and my ability to forever hold a grudge that you will regret not following my direction. I am sitting here waiting for the call with my father." - Hunter Biden

Unambiguous statements from former associates Devon Archer, Tony Bobulinski that Joe was involved.

Want more? Coming right up.

Dude...
I'm as interested as you are.
That said, I'm waiting to see the "allegations" turn into an indictment.

Dude...
I'm as interested as you are.
That said, I'm waiting to see the "allegations" turn into an indictment.

If they don’t that means someone is actively stopping that from happening.

Remember, the king’s men always protect the king.

Three years ago the FBI had the evidence. They didn’t do shit except try to gaslight everyone with the catch phrase ‘Russian disinformation’

If they don’t that means someone is actively stopping that from happening.

Remember, the king’s men always protect the king.

Three years ago the FBI had the evidence. They didn’t do shit except try to gaslight everyone with the catch phrase ‘Russian disinformation’
They see the same scenario you and I see yet shrug their shoulders at the reality of Biden and don't have any concern over the web of lies gov't, Big Tech, leftist media, weaponized agencies to suppress the truth to put the Potato's cabal in place and do harm to America. All they can do is bleat "He's still better than Trump" on constant loop completely divorced from reality.

Last edited:
"Go get Hunter Biden! Take him down!"
"Wait... this is just a distraction from that Monster Joe! Leave Hunter be!"
"Stop! No!"

LeopardsAteMyFace

Back