Gully Jewels...

mentalattica

Just a Home Recorder
Remember that collab I asked about a little while back? If you got the time and wanna do something to this beat I made, let's do it. I wanna get a collabo going on with this one.

If G. Jewelz don't wanna get on this, anyone else who does let me know. I wanna get someone to drop 16 and help out with the hook.

"Crack"

hi-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=4749032&q=hi

lo-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=4749032&q=lo

Ofcourse feedback on the beat is welcomed.

Go to band administration, then towards the mid-bottom you'll see Linking Tools. Click that and it'll come up with a lo and hi-fi link like that. Just link to a song.

Mental..this is a nice sample beats..i can hear Gully on this track...

can be a nice grimey cut...

nice work..

well gully cant wait till he hears it - 2nite, when he gets off - from work -
pins n needles, needles n pins!@!!!

This is some H.E.A.T right here my dude...got mad luv 4 ya, Im bout to put a beat 2 getha now :D

Thanks for the feedback BK & Noddy, I was just playing around with effects and stuff on a sample I found not really thinking it would amount to a decent beat.
What's funny is it's a chick with a high pitched voice singing the original song but I lowered the pitch of her voice and sped up the sample then transposed it again ... kinda worked out weird.

Gully it looks like BillyBo is gonna jump on this here too, I already have 2 verses but I'm gonna scrap one to make room for 1 verse each.. I'll PM you with the verse and a few more details.

yeah, i got my verse in. what a way to make a return. i've been away mostly for a few weeks because of end of semester woes and junk like that. but... *bump bump* I'M BACK! *horns* :D

bless.

bknot1 said:
bout damn time you get back..:D

its music to be made..
it's good to be back. i've been floating in and out, checking out a few "check out this new beat/track" topics, but i've been on the low. last week and finals for this semester, then i get a break til Jan. 11. just 5 classes to go, it's too bad i can't quit my job and get them all done next semester, lol... i gotta take 2 in the summer.

enough about me -- gully~ lets goooooooooooo!!!! :p

bless.

I sampled it from somewhere else a while back, I forgot where though probably a old school hip-hop joint.

Back