Guitars, mics, amps, etc (lots of stuff)

Creamyapples1

www.murphycabs.com
Hello everyone!

All of the following items are used to varying degrees but are functional unless otherwise noted. I'm re-doing my basement and either won't be using these in my setup or will be replacing them with something else. I'm located in southern ohio and would be more than happy to meet within a reasonable distance on some of the larger items. If you're willing to pay for shipping, I'm willing to ship it. Buyer to cover shipping costs, I'll eat the paypal fees. Only trades I'm interested in at present are a G&L Commanche or a Martin Acoustic. I'm on the good guys list, I have many transactions buying and selling with other members here over the years. If you have any questions pm me and I'll give you my # and we can chat over the phone or via text.

Tascam US 800 recording interface - $150
Radial Passive Direct DI box - $85
Ibanez AEL20E with OHSC - $350
Music Man Sterling ('94) 4 string bass with OHSC - $1,450
Crybaby JH-1B Hendrix Wah Pedal - $120
Behringer Minimon playback control/talkback - $40
Behringer Miniamp 4 channel headphone amp - $40
Ibanez soundtank Trash Metal (not working) - $15
Ibanez soundtank Flanger $30
Ibanez soundtank Auto-Wah $30
Studio Projects C4 SDC mic pair with shock mounts and case - $350
TNC Lollipop Ribbon mic (ribbon was damage when I got it, it needs replaced, comes with clip and wooden box) $70
1/4 to 1/4 8 channel recording snake $25
RCA to 1/4 8 channel recording snake $25
RCA to 1/4 8 channel recording snake $25
8 channel 50 ft stage snake - $100
Giannini Model 900 classical guitar (1966) it needs TLC but is structurally sound - $100
Fender Princeton Chorus Amp - $150
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe Amp - $400
Custom built 1x12 cab with Fender 12" (Walnut, Oak & Cherry with dovetail joints)

<a href="http://s118.photobucket.com/user/creamyapples/slideshow/Craigslist%20September%202013" rel="nofollow">http://s118.photobucket.com/user/creamyapples/slideshow/Craigslist%20September%202013</a><br>

I guess I can't move the photos in photobucket and expect the old links to still work, heh.

Back