Guitars/Amps, etc. for Sale

bwindsor

Liquidating some of my "collection"...things I don't use much...all are in "immaculate" condition (mostly studio use only) with the exception of the roadcases which are, after all, roadcases... they are in absolutely great condition except for scratching on the outside...all catches, wheels, etc. are in as new condition...I can and will provide pictures, just thought I'd throw it out here first, so let me know if you are interested and I will post pictures:

2005 Fender Telecaster....American Standard, black, maple neck, w/case, bought new approximately 6 months ago ------------------------ $750. CDN

2004 Gretsch Nashville 6120....all gold hardware including Bigsby, Orange Stain, w/case, bought new approximately 18 months ago, not even dust on this------------------------------------------------------------ $1900.CDN

Traynor YCV40 Guitar Amp, Anniversary Edition (Bright Red Tolex), comes with Custom Acoustics Roadcase (Bright Red), case alone was $450. CDN (I have a pair of these amps but am keeping one), bought new a couple of years ago, won't sell without the roadcase----------------------$ 600. CDN

2-Traynor YCX12 single 12" extension cabinets, also in bright red tolex...these cabinets were and still are not available with this color option but Yorkville did these two matching cabinets on a "on-off" for me, no others in existence, they are being sold with a Custom Acoustics double roadcase, matching bright red, case cost me $650. CDN...don't think I would sell just one unless the buyer wanted the roadcase, can't see that as they both fit in it, not much use in having one side empty...when transporting, they face each other inside the roadcase, with a foam spacer in between on top and bottom--------------------------------------------------------$ 550. CDN

Rode NTV Tube Studio Mic, Large Diaphram Condenser, comes with aluminum case, shockmount, power supply, tube upgrade, special mic connector cable...in new condition, am selling to make way for a new Neumann (I'm caving in)-----------------------------------------------------$ 575. CDN

All prices do not include shipping, obviously some of this stuff would be fairly expensive to ship, but can be done at buyers expense...local pickup would be in the Ottawa, Ontario, Canada area...payment in Canadian Funds, prefer certified cheque or postal Money order, could probably do paypal, but would have to charge paypal fee (3%?).

Hope I get some interest, if not, ebay here I come!!!

Thanks for looking, and I am on the good guys list...

BW

Back