Guitar/bass needed for song.

RogTaylor

I am currently making a song that is called "Keep on Walking". The song only have drums, piano and vocals yet. It would be extremely nice if someone is interested in helping out with some guitar or bass.

The song has a very simple structure. Its verse/chorus/altered verse/chorus/chorus/chorus. Normally I would make a bridge or a solo part but it would not happen for me on this one. It gets a bit monotone towards the end I feel, so adding some heavier guitar in the end there would probably help at least.

Last edited:
Embed the soundcloud file inot the thread......the SoundCloud website is too picky about which browser/version it likes.

Edit your post and use the "Go Advanced" button at the bottom....then use the orange SoundCloud icon to embed the clip.

Nevermind....I did it for you.

I am currently making a song that is called "Keep on Walking". The song only have drums, piano and vocals yet. It would be extremely nice if someone is interested in helping out with some guitar or bass.

The song has a very simple structure. Its verse/chorus/altered verse/chorus/chorus/chorus. Normally I would make a bridge or a solo part but it would not happen for me on this one. It gets a bit monotone towards the end I feel, so adding some heavier guitar in the end there would probably help at least.

Thanks for that info and help :)

I'm hearing a Glam-Rock flavored guitar sound.

I think you should double-time on the drums during the choruses.....that slow, steady snare beat makes the song drag a bit.

Not always or even often.

I'm talking about people in the music/studio scene. Not some kid wanging around on his guitar sitting on the edge of his bed. I'd rather have a real solid bass player and drummer holding down a groove over a sequenced programmed part any day.

I'm talking about people in the music/studio scene. Not some kid wanging around on his guitar sitting on the edge of his bed. I'd rather have a real solid bass player and drummer holding down a groove over a sequenced programmed part any day.

Depends on what it is. Go to about 4:00 in this clip.
Phil Collins - Face Value - In the Air Tonight - YouTube

Had the guy who re-mixed Rush's album for them this weekend tell us "Its not the brush, its the artist".

Back