Group Buy Preamps, Joly modded Ribbons, GT Brick

Madguitrst

I'm looking to sell all four of my group buy preamps:

Two -81s
Two -84s

I'm selling all four as a package for cost plus actual shipping (I paid $60 from CA to PA).

Simply, I haven't even had time to use them and have too many preamps as it is.

Speaking of which, I have a GT Brick FS in is as new condition. $325 + shipping.

Also, two Joly modded ribbons from one of the earlier GB. Like the RSM-2 but with a different grlll (one MJ recommended at the time). Mod is the regular mod - not the transformer mod. Comes with detachable XLR cable, flight case, and a protective covering that goes over the grill (is transparent and can be left on while recording. Make me an offer you can't refuse....but is reasonable.

Last edited:
I'm looking to sell all four of my group buy preamps:

Two -81s
Two -84s

I'm selling all four as a package for cost plus actual shipping (I paid $60 from CA to PA).

Simply, I haven't even had time to use them and have too many preamps as it is.

SOLD

Speaking of which, I have a GT Brick FS in is as new condition. $325 + shipping.

Also, two Joly modded ribbons from one of the earlier GB. Like the RSM-2 but with a different grlll (one MJ recommended at the time). Mod is the regular mod - not the transformer mod. Comes with detachable XLR cable, flight case, and a protective covering that goes over the grill (is transparent and can be left on while recording. Make me an offer you can't refuse....but is reasonable.

Back