Greg L to be banned

You'll have to put that in your sig so it counteracts every confederate flagism.

No I don't want to counteract anything. I want people to feel whatever they feel and say whatever they say. Then I will decide whether they are someone I want to put on my good list or shit list. :)

I'd like to compare those lists. One the size of a tarpaulin, the other like a post card. Or postage stamp.

This is too funny. I've not been round for ages and I just hit new posts and this is one of the first on the list. If I'm not mistaken I think someone was calling for Greg to be banned when I was last on. HAHA Greg Fvck 'em all if they can't take a joke. You and a handfull of others always gave me great recording and mixing advice. It would do this forum no good to lose guys like you. Just my 2c

This is too funny. I've not been round for ages and I just hit new posts and this is one of the first on the list. If I'm not mistaken I think someone was calling for Greg to be banned when I was last on. HAHA Greg Fvck 'em all if they can't take a joke. You and a handfull of others always gave me great recording and mixing advice. It would do this forum no good to lose guys like you. Just my 2c

Lol. Damn, blast from the past. Where the hell have you been? How are you?

I'm doing great man, tks for asking. And you? Been nowhere really. I know I stopped logging in coz I quit recording for a bit, I was busy at the time with other things. When I started to get back into recording I just kinda forgot about the site until someone tried to hack my account two weeks ago lol.

I've been good. It's a different world in here now, but there are some old timers still around.

Didn't we do some collabs or something?

A different world, that don't sound good. This place was and hope still is awesome. I dont think we did a collab, you did listen to and critique any song I posted though.

A different world, that don't sound good. This place was and hope still is awesome. I dont think we did a collab, you did listen to and critique any song I posted though.

Ah okay. I thought we did. I'm not critiquing songs anymore. People are way too sensitive now. :laughings:

Yeah, when you don't tell someone what they want to hear, it makes you the bad guy and then the loser peanut gallery starts to try to pile on too. :facepalm:

It was a funny one, that thread. I couldn't see anything particularly abrasive in what you said. I think one of the guys defending the OP had carried in some butthurt from another thread.

It was a funny one, that thread. I couldn't see anything particularly abrasive in what you said. I think one of the guys defending the OP had carried in some butthurt from another thread.

Oh yeah, he follows me around. I maintain a revolving door policy. As old butthurt leaves, new ones come in and have a seat on my sack for a while. There's always a small army of members that carry the butthurt for the greg.

No, don't ban Greg, his poaching is 100 legal here on this Prime time preserve... :)

Back