Gramma

Bristol Posse

Okey Dokey
Just Picked up an Auralex Gramma
Normally I avoid their stuff like the plague but since the Mopads work pretty well for my studio monitors and this was going for $40, I figured what the heck.

bristol-posse-albums-amp-picture57870-imag0350.jpg

bristol-posse-albums-amp-picture57871-imag0351.jpg

Decouples the amp from the floor and gives you more predictable bass response wherever you are playing. since the floor/stage is no longer interacting with the amp.

Perfect size for my Blues Jr 3 and so far my wife and kids downstairs are hearing less of my playing through the floor.

Between this and the bass trapping in my recording room I feel like I really have the guitar amp under control

For playing out I still have no control over the sound of the room but at least resonance/interaction with the combo amp off the floor causing a muddy low end can be somewhat controlled

Wow what a rip off! Pretty much anything can decouple your amp from the floor. For $40 you could have bought a decent tilt back amp stand.

For $40 you could have bought a decent tilt back amp stand.

Now that's a rip off!
$40 for something that is wobbly as hell on an uneven stage, is easy to knock over or knock the amp off and doesn't perform any better than Auralex

No thanks, I've been burned before

Back