Good microphone for starting streaming/recording...

lamouchiibrahim

This is the go-to mic when it comes to starting out in streaming or recording videos for Youtube/Twitch, etc. The fact that this is USB and just plugs and plays appealed due to its high-quality recording capability and ease of use. The mic is well built and made of metal so, unsurprisingly, heavy (bear this in mind if you decide to mount it on a boom stand or arm). The microphone has 4 settings;
CARDIOID MODE - This mode records sound sources that are directly in front of the microphone.
STEREO MODE - Uses both the left and right channels to capture a more realistic sound range.
OMNIDIRECTIONAL MODE - Picks up sound equally from all around the mic (best for live recordings around a table, etc)
BIDIRECTIONAL - Records from both the front and rear of the microphone—good for recording a duet or a two-person interview.
I use this mic attached to an AKORD Professional Adjustable Microphone Fold and pop filter.
i Hope that i helped .
For more Infos and if you wanna buy one here is the Link :

Attachments

• Logitech for Creators Blue Yeti USB Microphone for PC, Podcast, Gaming, Streaming, Studio, Com...jpg
    Logitech for Creators Blue Yeti USB Microphone for PC, Podcast, Gaming, Streaming, Studio, Com...jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 1
  • Logitech for Creators Blue Yeti USB Microphone for PC, Podcast, Gaming, Streaming, Studio, Com...jpg
    Logitech for Creators Blue Yeti USB Microphone for PC, Podcast, Gaming, Streaming, Studio, Com...jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 1
Well, it's a nice mic. Not sure if it is a go to mic for everyone, because many people would prefer to have an interface that has two separate sockets you can plug any mic into.

The mic has the ability to do lots of things, as long as you only ever want to record with one mic, and that means people pretty much close together. Lots of times, people may be sitting next to each other, or opposite - but I can't see the omni mode being that useful. Looking at YouTube, I think without doubt the SM7B mic features the most, but one person-one mic is of course the rule.

USB connection isn't bad, but so many options exist on proper interfaces. For example, with an interface you can have a mic on the subject and plug in a guitar or keyboard. You can mic up an acoustic guitar and singer. You can record a grand piano in stereo with separate mics. You can't do this with this mic. If you never need these facilities, then it's a good choice, but is NOT remotely a go to mic for everyone. I wouldn't want one, for instance.

Reviews say its good and the audio seems to back this up. I'd just encourage people to keep options open.

Back