Good Guys List

Big Kenny said:
Nothing but Kudos (wtf are kudos anyway) for edyer. He was up front and easy to work with!
"Kudos" is acclaim, praise, or a compliment. It's a Greek word meaning "magical glory", and it's singular, not plural.

In your original sentence, you could have said,"Nothing but praise for edyer."

Harvey Gerst said:
"Kudos" is acclaim, praise, or a compliment. It's a Greek word meaning "magical glory", and it's singular, not plural.

In your original sentence, you could have said,"Nothing but praise for edyer."

Wow thanks to both you guys. It's alwayss nice to get such accolades.
(WTF are Accolades ? )
NYUK NYUK NYUK

edyer said:
Wow thanks to both you guys. It's alwayss nice to get such accolades.
(WTF are Accolades ? )
NYUK NYUK NYUK

Accolades - nickle sized, calcium filled white tablets that get rid of heart burn.

or do they help people get drunk....hmmm...maybe this one has 2 meanings...

:p

thajeremy should be on this list, I just bought some mics from him and not only was the whole transaction painless, but he packaged the mics very nicely and also shot me an email acouple days after he mailed them to make sure i had recieved them.

Sklathill is a Good Guy! I received my new V67B yesterday and it was just as he described it. Well packed, too. I even used it to record some acoustic guitar last night (see my "M-S placement" thread in the mic forum for pics). Now I have a black one to go with my green one!

And thanks to Carter for helping me find this thread again!

More good words for Darkstar - great communication, item as advertised, well-packaged and speedy shipping - well done sir!!

Voicemaster Pro

"Kudos" to sajs for selling me a Voicemaster Pro. He provided me with excellent shipping across the continent, letting me select what kind of FedEx shipping I wanted. I needed a 2-day to get it quick to take it with me on vacation over the Columbus Day weekend. He sent the thing in a Gator flight case to insure safe delivery. It arrived on time and in perfect condition. Thanks again, sajs!

Back