Good Guys List

Metalhead28 also goes on the eternal badass list for a quick payment on my headphone amp. (Plus, he's just a cool guy to deal with in general) Haven't heard if he got the amp yet though...he might just be busy banging Pam Anderson again. :D

Well, I got Pam off of my nuts long enough to go outside and get some air. Lo and behold there was my headphone amp. Word to Purge for shipping that bitch over here so fast. (I think he may have drove it over himself....not sure :D ) Thanks again, bro!

Drummer4Life05 sent me a MOTU interface in the post all the way from the States to me in the UK ... definitely a really nice bloke and someone I'd deal with again.

Nik

...Nuff Respect to Yonathan Vanco (JVanco) for striking a deal/trade for his Tranzport controller and following thru like a champ!...he got the mic & pre he wanted, and I got the Tranzport...Well Done!

Last edited:
Thank you and respect to Dennis Stone (kidvybes), for the trade, communication, and making me more comfortable in this community... :) ...

Just bought an item from "Giganova". He packed the item well, shipped it as expected, and I'm very pleased with a nice smooth transaction.

He's what I consider "easy to do business with".

I got some loops from Bob's Mods who sent them out right away.

I can recommend doing business with him to anyone.

brich2929 shipped out the Tampa super fast, and paid for the priority upgrade himself...

Good guy to deal with...

Thanks Rich

I'd like to report my "Good Guy" experience with Tim Brown.

I ordered some mics from him and he even threw in a partially-working mic of the same type after we'd sealed the deal. I thought that was cool. He shipped it out right away and they arrived snug in their excellent packaging.

My drums are happy! :D

-Chris

Mjau just turned over the keys to an ADK Hamburg.... flawless transaction
Chessrock gave me one of his old studio hammers, a beyer 69, sounds great.Thanx Keith
And Werewolf swapped a 4040 for GT MD1b...Props bro
And mshilarious sent me a minty fresh 421.. U da man!
Thanks to all and if I see ya on the boards I'll give ya some rep!

ZOWIE!

Smooth on my purchase (CDR-W33) He didn't even stress when I forgot to pay him for a few days.:p He had offered to double box it for a completely reasonable fee, which I declined, and he did it anyway when the shipping turned out to be less than he thought. Total quality.

The Rock Doc..

bought a 60s 12 string gibson acoustic from him...

Excellent seller, excellent communication, and all around great guy.

Back