Good Guys List

I would like to add ZZWave to the list. Perfect transaction, would be a pleasure to do business with him again! Thanks Ron!

LP2006 IS AN AWESOME SELLER!!

Great transaction!

Excellent communication, great price, professionallly packed item, fast and very courteous.

Needless to say, he is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!! :):)

On my list over the years...

pikingrin
Pier Calacino
Analytical Man
thajeremy
Jrasia

Special thanks to Pier Calacino and pikingrin for shipping the items before they even got the $$$!!!

All the "stuff" was just as they said.

Peace...........
If I left out some one, me sorry.

too late?

I just wanted to thank Juan_M and Bob's Mods for smooth transactions, quick shipping and perfect products. I would definitely buy from either one again!

OK, this wasn't for gear, but alecmcmahon gets props for speedy shipping of the "Aristocrats" DVD (which I paid for on the 2nd and arrived here today). Also it was in the condition he said it was. Can't wait to watch this later!!! Thanks!

Just protecting myself here...

Hey guys,

I found this thread ... not sure whether this was appropriate for this thread but I thought better to post in what appears to be a relevant thread than post a new one :)

Am currently talking to les666paul about purchasing some equipment. I haven't found him listed here, so just wanted to know whether anybody has dealt with him enough to know whether he'd make it to the 'Good Guys List'.

And just in case les666paul reads this, please don't be offended :cool: In situations where I'm not sure, I do just like to get information I can before I shell out money.

Myriad_Rocker sold me a preamp and headphone amp. Everything was packaged well. He was great to deal with, gave me a great price, add him to the good guys list!

Got my 4033 from Darnold, packaged well, beautiful mic ( I have two now)
p.s. Danny empty out your message box

Last edited:
I also just recieved a package I purchased from Darnold yesterday - a Studio Projects C1. Have been up all night working with the mic - absolutely love it :D . See my comments about it in the microphone forum and definitely add Danny to the Good Guys List!

Stalemayte shipped me a nice Zildian A-Custom crash, packaged extremely well, and it arrived lightning fast. Good guy to deal with.

Back