Good Guys List

Thanks Big Kenny!!

Big Kenny sent me a great Groove Tubes mic that was packaged very well and is just as described. He was very easy to communicate with and is very friendly. Good Guy indeed.

p.s This MD1b works sooo much better on my voice :) thanks

mrbowes said:
Kudos to reshp1 for quick payment for a Shure Beta 52. I hope you enjoy!

You're not so shabby yourself ;) The mic got here yesterday, wow that was fast.
EDIT: mrbowes , just to make it searchable

Thumbs up!!!

Thumbs up for Giganova...packing was great, and "lots" of patience waiting for "international" money order to clear!!!

Many thanks,

BW

Wanted to take a sec to add Pier Calacino to the good guys list. I bought a Delta 1010LT from him, and it was exactly as described, and sent promptly as per our conversation. I would buy from him again!

Amra aka Mike C.

I picked up an SM57 off of Picostudios. Other than my noobish echeck from paypal instead of the insta-payment thing (my dumbass fault) it was a very pleasant transaction. Seems like a hella-nice guy too. :)

I bought some stands from antispatula and they came here quick and in great condition. Add him to the good guys list. Pleasure dealing with him.

Also, Harvey Gerst, got some MoreMe headphones off of him and came here extremely fast and packaged well.

Gotta put in a good word for LP2006. We just completed a trade and he was willing to ship before me as I'm already on this list and he isn't. Well, he is now! The mic was packed incredibly well and came just as he said it would...fast too! Thanks, Alex!

special thanks to RickW. Definitely one of the good guys.

other good guys:
-Girlthatdrums
-Markaholic
-1960es
-Sklathill
-CJWalker
-AngusDevil
-Darkstar

Good Buyers:
-Buck62 (sent an awsome CD with his MO)

Id like to add Fucanay to the list....I should have done this a week ago...
I purchased an ART MPA PRO from him and everything seems to be just fine with it. I havent had the chance to record with it yet, but it is hooked up and I did connect a mic and test it out....very pleased with the purchase.....

Back