Good guitar forums?

(guitar nuts)
No but seriously, they actually made me a moderator for a couple boards at GuitarNutz2. If you're looking to get really geeky and tweaky, that's the place. We don't get many "Which OD should I buy?" threads over there. I'd be inclined to suggest you rewire your guitar to include a series combination and see if that doesn't do exactly what you're looking for. Or maybe we could mess around design you your very own OD that actually suits your individual needs...

I find it very perplexing that thousands of guitarists appear to be searching for a magical combination of strings, amps, preamp valves, power amp valves FX pedals, pickups, set neck or bolt-on neck, "tonewoods", tuners and every other peripheral thing, but not many of them are concerned with how to write a fucking song.
or how to play better.
If they put that much energy into working on their chops it almost wouldn't matter what gear they used because their playing would be so awesome.

No but seriously, they actually made me a moderator for a couple boards at GuitarNutz2. If you're looking to get really geeky and tweaky, that's the place. We don't get many "Which OD should I buy?" threads over there. I'd be inclined to suggest you rewire your guitar to include a series combination and see if that doesn't do exactly what you're looking for. Or maybe we could mess around design you your very own OD that actually suits your individual needs...
No thanks.

Back