Give a little listen here there anywhere.... BAM!

JazzMang said:
Funny this is... I was playing along improv and realized I was recording the track. It ended up being ok, altho it sounds kinda thin in some spots.
Aren't there ways to fatten it up? Improv is usually the best, because you are just loosey goosey letting your creative juices flow!! :D

The quality if pretty good, but the song could use some filling out, with a fuller acoustic sound, or maybe some bass guitar. Also, it's be cool to hear a cello or some lower end strings going on, maybe even bass cello.

Also, I think a song driven so much by melody like this could use harmonies.

I don't know if someone has said this before, but this reminds me so much of Goo Goo Dolls, especially the first song posted in the thread.

You have serious potential, man. Good work.

My first listen and I listened to the first post you made (all acoustic) which is by far my favorite. I am a sucker for a good sounding acoustic song (especially with some killer harmonies)..

Anyways, great vocals and overall great song. I know this was said bu I really thought I was hearing the goo goo dolls unplugged at first ;)

keep it up man!

Thanks for the listens.
I think I am going to make a new thread, b/c it seems everyone is listening to my orig. song! :p

JazzMang said:
Thanks for the listens.
I think I am going to make a new thread, b/c it seems everyone is listening to my orig. song! :p
I am going to wait for the new thread JaZZ other than saying....the marching drum roll isn't quite doing justice to the song. :)

Back