Ghouls Night Out - Halloween- ish surf jam

stratmonkee

Recently decided to try out a Harley Benton take on a Mosrite . Picked up the MR-modern. Have been reading a lot of good things about these budget friendly guitars , and was not disappointed. Recorded this pretty much right after unboxing (slight truss rod adjustment/tuining) . Pretty fun guitar, not exactly like a real Mosrite , but a very nice player (especially for the $$!) I used it for all the guitar parts on this.

here is the model I used:

17150396_800.jpg

Nice work @stratmonkee, definitely not the first thing I've liked from you. That guitar picture looks like an optical illusion to me... it's like the body is facing towards me and the neck is facing away from me... :O

Nice work @stratmonkee, definitely not the first thing I've liked from you. That guitar picture looks like an optical illusion to me... it's like the body is facing towards me and the neck is facing away from me... :O
Cool, thanks! Yes that pic is weird(Its off the Thomman site) here is a pic of it with my other guitars. Its kind of in the center...
380818197_361128456244611_5161215770353860349_n.jpg

Yes, looks much more realistic in that picture. :)

Red Wings, eh? Good game last night, even though I wished my team could have won that one for Ned. ;)

Back