Gear for sale!

Scottgman

Legend in Own Mind
Hi all, I'm selling a bunch of my gear. This stuff is just sitting around not being used and I want money for other endeavors. Just PM me if you want more pictures or have any questions. Feel free to check my Ebay account (user id: scottgman) for my feedback.

I've got pictures of most of this stuff here .

TC Electronics G Major (w/ power cable) $200
Excellent condition.

Funk Logic Rack NCC-1701 (2 RNC) $20
Excellent condition.

FMR Really Nice Compressor (w/ wall wart) $125
Excellent condition.

FMR Really Nice Compressor (w/ wall wart) $125
Small cosmetic scratch on top-- otherwise excellent condition.

ART Levelar (w/ wall wart) $10
Small scratch through the paint on top-- otherwise in excellent condition.

ART X-15 Midi foot controller (w/ wall wart) $50
Good condition.

M-Audio DMP3 (w/ wall wart) $120
Excellent condition.

25' 12g Speaker Cable 1/4" to 1/4" right angle (bought from Bayou Audio Cables... very nice!) $20

50' 12g Pro Co Power Plus Speaker Cable $30
Excellent condition.

Shure A15AS switchable in-line attenuator $20
Excellent condition.

Shure A15AS switchable in-line attenuator $20
Excellent condition.

Shure A15A (this is the non-switchable 15db attenuator) $12
Excellent condition.

Schaller strap locks nickel $7

I should mention that I don't want to accept PayPal if you are paying by credit card. I don't want to give those bastards any extra money... haha! If you absolutely have to pay by credit card, I'll accept it if you add 4.9% on top of the price.

The ART Levelar and one RNC have been sold.

If you live close to the Oklahoma City area or don't mind driving, I have more gear for sale. This is all big and/or heavy stuff that I don't want to bother with shipping and am trying to sell locally. Pictures are available here.

======================================================
Budda Superdrive 30 Series II 2x12 guitar amp. $1000 OBO.

This is a sweet tube amp! As with any amp, you really need to play it to know if it’s the sound you want, so feel free to contact me for a test drive (no joy riders please). But this amp is everything that is great about a tube amp. The only style it probably wouldn’t be good for is a really crushing metal sound. However, tone is a subjective thing so I’m obviously not the authority on what you should sound like. The only thing wrong with this amp is the mid frequency knob broke off. The pot still works fine but is a little hard to turn by hand and requires some pliers if you want to use the push/pull function. See the pictures. But besides some minor scuffing on the exterior, it's in excellent condition and sounds killer! It is currently loaded with Electro Harmonix tubes (EL84 power, 12AX7 preamp, and 5U4 rectifier). I bought this amp brand new in 2003.

SWR Strawberry Blonde acoustic guitar amp $200

This amp is in excellent condition and has hardly been used. I am the original owner. The only thing wrong with it is the input jack broke. The amp still works fine but if you are going to be plugging and unplugging cables constantly, it's probably going to need to be fixed. I've never inquired about the cost of repair and I doubt it would be expensive. If you are just going to put the amp in a studio or bedroom and leave it plugged-in, it probably won't ever need any repair. Check the pictures.

QSC RMX 850 power amp $175

This amp is in good condition. One of the pots is a little scratchy but otherwise works great.

Avatar 2x12 speaker cabinet (with casters!) $200

Loaded with V30s and wired for 8ohms. It’s in excellent condition. The only thing that has ever pushed this cabinet is my 30-watt Budda Superdrive--so it hasn't seen any crazy wattage. Aside from minor scuffs it's in like-new condition. The casters make it a dream to haul around.

On-Stage Studio SMS7650 Hex-base Studio Boom Stand $80

This is a very nice mic stand. With this thing you never have to worry about knocking over that heavy and expensive large diaphragm condenser mic again. Plus, if you use a mic bar, this thing kills as a drum overhead stand. It's in excellent condition. The pictures show a mic and pop screen— these are not included. : )

1981 Ibanez Artist Guitar (Black) $175

This guitar is loaded with Seymour Duncan Alnico II (neck) and Pearly Gates (bridge) pickups and has a graphite nut. It comes with an Epiphone hardshell case that is in very good condition. This guitar is 27 years old so it obviously has issues-- but all the problems are cosmetic. This guitar plays and sounds great. The biggest issues are on the back of the neck. There is a small chip in the paint (about the diameter of a pencil eraser) on the back of the neck around the third fret. There is also a finish crack (the wood is not cracked) around the heel of the neck. These blemishes do not affect the playability at all, IMO, but I know they hurt the value of the guitar so I'm practically giving this thing away. The value of the case and pickups alone are pretty close to $175. Throw in a killer guitar and it’s a steal! If you like the sound and feel of a Les Paul, you will love this guitar. These are the (lawsuit) models that Gibson sued Ibanez over back in the late 70s. They are high-quality guitars. Check Ebay for prices on 1970s and 1980s Ibanez Artists and you will see what I mean. This guitar sounds and plays great!

SKB Rack 4-space rack $50

Just your basic SKB rack. It's got some scuffing but has barely been used and is in very good condition.

Back