FS: Zoom R24 wth class 10 16 gig card

jeff0633

Hi guys. Daughter is going off to college to Tennessee Tech. Trying to get some extra cash together to give her a gift.

Here is a great working Zoom R24 24 tracks/24 bit. You can download the manual on the Zoom site. Easy as pie to use. These cost 500 bucks new with only a 2 gig card. I will send along the 16 gig class 10 card I bought for it. I also upgraded the little 2 gig drive they give to you up to 4 gigs. These come with drum loops on them. So 200 bucks off the new price with 16 gig class 10 card, you can't beat it.

I am asking 20 shipping to lower 48 states. I don't want to fool with sending out of the US, too much hassle. I am a premier member of paypal for many years, verified and confirmed, and I have sold several items here on Homerecording and I have references. It will be packed well and I will fully insure. The unit works great and is fun to use, you can take it with you and use it on batteries, just awesome. Simply PM me. Ask any questions please, I will answer them.

Hmm, I tried to put a link to a pic of it on flickre and it says I have an email address in my post. I do see the @ sign in the Flickre link, so I guess I can't put the picture on, so just pm me and I'll be glad to send it or email it to you if gs won't let me.

Thanks

Back