FS - UA Solo 610 Tube Preamp -Reduced!

oldjazztrumpet

FS - UA Solo 610 Tube Preamp -Reduced! plus Mics!

Put this up a while ago, and there were no takers, so I'm reducing the price...trying to save up for parts on a custom Strat build I'm doing! As of 1/31/10 I am adding some mics I would like to sell as well, so check them out.

This is my lowest price, and it's a significant discount from new price.
This preamp is in excellent condition, only one minor scratch on the front (visible in pics)

$450 pay pal (includes shipping cost)

The best way to contact me is via email at matthew.lawson0@gmail.com
You may also call at 502-727-5609 - Just know that I won't answer for numbers I don't recognize, but leave a message with your number, and I will immediately call you back. You can also text message, if that's what you wanna do. I have my phone on me at all times, so I WILL get the message. Oh, and please leave your name so I know who is calling...

I'm a fast shipper, and honest seller. I can provide more pics upon request...

Thanks for your time!
Matt

Added Gear:

1. Rode NT1A Condenser Mic- Excellent Condition, comes with shock mount and soft case - $140

2. Cascade Fat Head Ribbon Mic - Excellent Condition, comes with flight case, jewel case, and shock mount. If you've never heard these, please check out Cascades web site. They are pretty amazing. It honestly compares pretty favorably with my Royer...seriously...Price on this mic is $125

Again, I take pay pal, and always ship fast. I have sold numerous items on the tdpri telecaster site for guitars under the same username, but I'm new here
Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• US 610 .jpg
    US 610 .jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 69
  • Rode NT1A .jpg
    Rode NT1A .jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 53
  • Fat Head 1 .jpg
    Fat Head 1 .jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
LOL, figures. That always happens to me too! Like right now, I want a vintage honey gloss nitro neck for my #2 strat, but alas, I am a poor graduate student right now!
If you come up with the bread, please let me know. It didn't go last time I posted it, so maybe it'll be here for a while...
Best Regards,
Matt

I definately will let you know. But I doubt it. I don't think my tax refund will even cover my $2000 GC CC I put my 003 and new monitors on. So I'm really at a negitive amount right now. But who knows, mabye someone will actually want to record with me so they can pay that off. Lol

I added some mics I want to sell as well! I hope this generates some interest, because I'm excited to start finishing the stratocaster build I'm currently doing!

Steve,
Got your email, and sent reply via **********. Thanks for buying the preamp. As I said, I'll ship Tomorrow, after receiving pay pal notice!
I'll remove this amp from this thread when I receive that notice as well!
Thanks!

For everyone else, the mics are still for sale, so feel free to email me at matthew.lawson0@gmail.com in order to answer any questions/buy something.
Best Regards,
Matt

BTW: why does this forum edit the name of my cell phone when I wrote that I replied that way? Anyone have an idea?

Last edited:
The UA pre has been sold. Thanks, Steve!
The mics however, are still available. Please drop me a line if you're interested!
best regards,
Matt

BTW: why does this forum edit the name of my cell phone when I wrote that I replied that way? Anyone have an idea?

Because of all the posts that start with things like:

N*O*K*I*A [model].... $99
Sam_sung at discounted prices.
Authorized I phone dealer

We were getting a *lot* of cell phone reseller spam there for a while.

Back