FS: Motu 8Pre

Erockrazor

I mix in (2x) real-time
I have my gently used Motu 8pre for sale. Good condition and fully funtional with all original documentation, even box.

I'm looking to get 460 shipped. Paypal please.

Thanks, Eric

would you take trades + money? I have a fa-101 and have always fancied an 8pre...

btw what if it should break suddenly? is that just a chance the buyer has to take?

Hey Tojo,

I would consider trades but unfortunately I'm not too interested in the FA-101.

As for if it were to break...

I think the seller should be responsible if it's broken on arrival but if it were to break after use in your hands I think that would be more in your hands. Plus I think the warranty is expired.

If it is broken when you get it, I'd take it back and give you the money at my loss :mad:

But if it breaks after you use it, I don't think I should be responsible.

I can say, I have taken good care of it. It's all in working condition. It's been racked since day one. I'm gentle with my gear and in a smoke free environment.

Eric

I have TONS of mics that I would be willing to trade for and some misc stuff if you are interested. I have purchased them over the years and don't need them anymore, heres a list if you are interested:

8 Audio Technica Drum Mics
1 Fishman Preamp (Pro EQ)
2 Direct Boxes
2 Shure PG52s
2 Shure SM61s
2 AKG D770s
2 Misc. Vocal Mics
Mic Bags

I have pics as well, let me know!

Hey notredamer,

Maybe I'm a little picky :( but I'm pretty set as far as those microphones go. Sorry about that! :)

Back