FS: Mackie Onyx 1220 w/Firewire card, M-Audio Audio Buddy, MXR and BBE Pedals

battleminnow

What's this button do?
Mackie Onyx 1220 w/FW card installed. Comes in original box with power cord. I will also send the driver CD which gives you Mackie Trackion software. Driver disk is slightly scuffed but has always worked perfectly. I love this mixer (just search my posts) but it isn't big enough to accomodate my newest endeavor. $575 shipped

Boosta Grande pedal from BBE. This is new in the box, only opened to take these pics. Includes everything in the pic. $60 shipped

MXR Zakk Wylde overdrive. Notice the slight scratch on the bottom of the pedal. It came new that way and I never bothered to take it back. I added velcro to the back of the pedal and it has been used very little. $60 shipped

M-Audio Audio Buddy dual channel preamp with power supply. Worked well last time it was in service, hasn't been used in a while. I will test it to make sure all things work well. Slight scuffs and scratches on top of unit.$45shipped

Paypal please, USA shipping, but willing to look into international.

I am on the good guys list, and I am 100% feedback on ebay under the name battleminnow.

Thanks!

Pete

I don't know why not. I am not sure about shipping cost differential, but I could check. PM me your info.

Somone buy my stuff!:D

Pete

Back