FS M-Audio 1010LT

Somnium7

Noise Criminal
I have upgraded to something better. This card works great and looks like new - bought it in July 07. Never any problems with it.

$150 or best offer - shipped. PM offers please.

Will list on Ebay Friday if no takers here...

Maybe if you hadn't made it sound "not good" by saying you were upgrading to something better. I bet everyone would like to buy what you are upgrading to...lol.

Geezus.........I don't even need it and you're making me feel quilty for not grabbing it at that price.

:cool:

You should feel guilty :D

Maybe if you hadn't made it sound "not good" by saying you were upgrading to something better. I bet everyone would like to buy what you are upgrading to...lol.

hehehe :D

I'm sure they would unless of course they had something better than an AudioFire 12.

Didn't mean to make it sound "not good". I actually love the 1010LT, because it sounds nice and has given me the least hassles of anything else I've used. However considering it won't fit into my new slimline PC case and I'm tired of the two fat snakes running across between my desk and my console I just needed something more convenient.
The extra channels will be useful too :D

Glad you got a sale working.
They really are nice, trouble free interfaces. I have had a couple in my main DAW for a couple of years and recorded dozens of sessions through them without trouble.

Back