FS: FMR Audio RNP and Kurzweil Rumour

taperocket

Hi,
In order to fund a new purchase I'm selling off two great units:

Fmr Audio RNP - $400 shipped
This dual pre sounds really great but I have enough pre's at the time being. It works and looks perfect and I'm the original owner. It will ship with the original power supply in the original box.

Kurzweil Rumour - $400 shipped
A great reverb unit and AD/DA converter. This thing is worlds above most plug in verbs but I use Pro Tools LE and I don't have ADC and I'm sick of shifting my tracks. I should probably change my DAW instead because this reverb sounds so nice but for now I'm letting it go. It has a few very minor scratches where it was racked and one other small scratch on the faceplate from when I racked it but otherwise looks great and works perfectly. It will also ship with the original box, power supply, and manual and I am the original owner.

I have had many successful transactions on this site, tape op, and gearslutz (check the good guys list!). I can also provide you my E-bay name with near perfect feedback and over 200 transactions. I will accept Paypal payment or a USPS MO and I'll cover shipping. Thanks!
Todd

Last edited:
someone should snatch that RNP. $400 is a steal, better than any price you'll find on ebay, and the pre is amazing.

yep, and here's an even better deal! C'mon these are great sounding units!
RNP - $390 shipped
Rumour - SOLD
If you pay with Paypal you'll have to cover the 3% (I'll take a USPS money order also) and this is as low as I can go, thanks!
Todd

Last edited:
The Rumour is SOLD, the RNP is still available for a great price - $390 shipped (add 3% Paypal)!

Last edited:
Well I waited a week for a buyer that assured me that he was taking the RNP and then backed out last minute. Sooo..it's back up for sale. $390.00 including shipping and Paypal and it will go to the first buyer to contact me and send payment. Please only contact me if you are serious about purchasing this. Thanks,
Todd

Last edited:
Back