FS: Edge PRO V electric bass guitar - $400!! GREAT DEAL!

photoresistor

FS: Edge PRO V electric bass guitar - $380!! GREAT DEAL!

i just put up my electric bass guitar for sale on ebay yesterday. i love having it around, but i need a bass amp bad so it has to go. This retails for $1000 and sells for $650 new just for the bass--im including a hardcase bought separately thatd cost you an extra $100, plus a strap with installed straplocks.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7421904653

i know what youre thinking--its a dean. well thats true but its the best bass they make. sure it probably cant compete with your $1000+ basses out there but it really is a nice bass, especially for the money (this is what i thought when i paid a whole lot more for it brand new!).

I've used it in my project studio with good success and have also played a few shows with it (dont worry it was never knocked around). great tone! especially when plugged into a sansamp bass driver or similar.

If someone on here wants to buy it, ill sell it for $380 if you can pay me via paypal very soon! Shipping for $30 unless you live in uganda or something. im trying to get in on a possibly good bass amp deal that probably wont be around much longer.

If you want it id like to have the money on Friday or at the latest Monday, but let me know if you are interested and we can work somthing out if you can pay soon. I've got good ebay feedback and am on the 'good guys' thread on this forum.

First one to send me a payment wins heh. let me know if anyones interested or you have any questions,

- dan

Attachments

• bass.JPG
    bass.JPG
    32.1 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
Actually, a friend of mine has that bass, and I've played it and it's quite nice, Dean or not. Sometimes they require a little adjustment of the action to "feel" right but that's very easily done.

The pro V has really nice tone for the money.

Thanks for the good words! Those were my thoughts when I was looking to buy my first bass.... I was surprised it was how good it is in spite of its dean-ness heh. I actually had this one adjusted after I bought it by a professional luther (right term?) after I bought it too.

ANYONE INTERESTED??

thanks,

-dan

Alright, ive decided im going to sell it consignment at a local music store if someone doesnt want to give me $350 for it. The store will give me $400 if i go that route but id rather get the cash now. i neeeeed to get a bass cabinet for my new ampeg svt-cl (currently collecting dust on my shelf).

So there it is... $350 + shipping on a great bass--youd be getting a steal of a deal. im listed in the good guys thread at least 3 times. paypal only. i might throw this on ebay as well, not sure.

Back