FS: Delta 1010 w/ Black Lion Audio Mod and Delta 1010 stock

Chris.

After a recent computer upgrade (pretty much a new computer) they have gotten buggy on me and hard to work with, so I'm selling them off to fund the purchase of something else. JUST TO STATE: These are not faulty soundcards! I worked for years on these 1010's before switching to this new motherboard and processor and never had the problem I am currently having previously.

The BLA modded 1010 sounds really really good. It has both the clock mod as well as the analog stage mod. Just for an idea, the click and analog stage mod is $425 total as well as two or three weeks of work (and that's after you schedule it however many days out).

Looking to sell the modded 1010 for $610.

Looking to sell the unmodded 1010 for $260.

Both are in good condition. Shipping is included in the prices. I only accept paypal if you pay the extra whatever % they charge me to get paid through them, otherwise check or money orders work.

While I WILL be selling these, I have to secure the new a/d d/a before I can part with these (have a session all October), so hopefully there will be a buyer that can wait to receive (and pay, of course) them, or is looking to purchase in a week or two.

Last edited:
I'd be interested in the unmodded, but I'm not paying your paypal fees for you. Should have just raised the price a few bucks and not mentioned it imo. :rolleyes:

The difference to that is that the people that don't pay with paypal would get a different price.

I might be interested in the stock 1010.

I need to check on some compatability issues first.

What cpu and OS (and recording software) are you using it with?

I'm using a duo core intel. 2.13 I think. And Sonar 6.1 on Windows XP. I've used them before on Windows XP and Sonar 6.1 with my previous mobo and processor.

I might be interested in the stock 1010.

I need to check on some compatability issues first.

What cpu and OS (and recording software) are you using it with?

I tried pming you about this but you have too many pm's so I couldn't send one. Hit me up if you're still interested in buying this.

Back