FS:Behringer MIC100 Preamp

northern cali

IM SELLING MY GENTLY USED BERHINGER MIC100 PREAMP, ITS A GREAT PREAMP I USED BACK WHEN I FIRST STARTED, SELLING IT FOR ONLY $20.00+SHIPPING PAYPAL ONLY, I HAVE ALL THE PAPERWORK AND BOX IT CAME IN,
preamp.jpg

Vacuum tube mic/line preamplifier with integrated limiter.

Designed for studio, live, and hard disk recording applications, the Behringer Tube Ultragain MIC100 Preamplifier features a carefully selected 12AX7 vacuum tube with UTC technology for exceptional warmth and lowest noise. The MIC100 can be used to eliminate the "dull" sound of standard digital recorders and sound cards. Perfectly complements studio-grade condenser microphones. When used as a high-end DI-box, it ensures outstanding signal integrity. The Ultragain Preamp comes with a phase reverse switch, +48V phantom power, and 20dB pad. Balanced inputs and outputs.

Behringer TUBE ULTRAGAIN MIC100 Preamp Features:
High-end tube mic/line preamplifier for studio, live, and hard disk recording applications
Hand-selected 12AX7 vacuum tube with UTC technology for exceptional warmth and lowest noise
The ultimate sound-enhancing tool for virtually any sound source
Perfectly complements studio-grade condenser mics
Usage as a high-end DI-box ensures outstanding signal integrity
Eliminates the "dull" sound of standard digital recorders and sound cards
Dynamic limiter effectively protects your equipment from overload
Phase reverse switch, +48V phantom power and 20dB pad for utmost flexibility
Balanced inputs and ouputs on 1/4'' TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
Highly accurate 8-segment LED level meter
Extremely wide-range input gain and output level adjustment
Behringer TUBE ULTRAGAIN MIC100 Preamp Specifications:
adat output no
aes edu output no
frequency response 10Hz - 55kHz
height inches 5.25
impedance selectable No
length inches 2.5
max gain db 60
number of channels 1
pad 20dB
phantom power Yes
quarter in balanced input yes
quarter in balanced output yes
quarter in unbalanced input no
quarter in unbalanced output no
rackmount No
rca input no
rca output no
spdif output no
special features None
tube circuit Yes
width inches 5.25
xlr input yes
xlr ouput yes

Last edited:
Could I use this to pre-amp a television speaker output into some decent speakers? Im really into drag racing and I like to feel the thunder!

Could I use this to pre-amp a television speaker output into some decent speakers? Im really into drag racing and I like to feel the thunder!

No you still need an amp to power the speakers. The line level out of the TV should be set already.

Back