FS:Audix i5

jonnyc

I just bought this mic three weeks ago. I personally do not like it much when compared to a 57. So, having a bunch of 57's and e609's I really have no need for the i5. I do not have the original box though, I had another older Audix that I sold and shipped that mic in the i5 box, oooppps. Anyway, the mic is in mint condition and has been used on one snare track and one session of guitar tracking. I also want to add that I don't think I have the mic pouch it came with so to make up for it I'm throwing in a Blue Blueberry mic cable. I'm asking $75 shipped within the 48 states. The item ships from 63052 zip code. I will however ship out of the country if the buyer pays shipping costs. Paypal is preferred.

You tried it on one snare and one guitar and decided you don't like it? I'd say hang onto that I5 for a while, it's a good option to have if you ever record a different snare or a different guitar.

I just bought this mic three weeks ago. I personally do not like it much when compared to a 57. So, having a bunch of 57's and e609's I really have no need for the i5. I do not have the original box though, I had another older Audix that I sold and shipped that mic in the i5 box, oooppps. Anyway, the mic is in mint condition and has been used on one snare track and one session of guitar tracking. I also want to add that I don't think I have the mic pouch it came with so to make up for it I'm throwing in a Blue Blueberry mic cable. I'm asking $75 shipped within the 48 states. The item ships from 63052 zip code. I will however ship out of the country if the buyer pays shipping costs. Paypal is preferred.

do you have pics?

Back