FS: Allen and Heath Zed R16

darnold

I am needing to move to something smaller and simpler. I have found the sound of the pres, eq, and the converters are great all around and also makes a very flexible recording mixer. I have owned it just over a year and it has only been used a handful of times. Other than just plan listening. Everything has worked perfectly since the day I bought it (original owner). I still have the box to ship it securely in. I also have a 15ft firewire 400 cable, a 6ft firewire 400 cable, and a 6ft firewire to firewire mini cable that I can add along with it.

I am asking for $1550 plus shipping/paypal. I am firm on the price but we can definitely chat. Local pickup can be arranged.

IMG_0154.jpg

IMG_0155.jpg

IMG_0156.jpg

Last edited:
Haha things are good here. Rethinking my gear needs lately and finding out that i need to make things simpler. How are you?

Good couldn't be better (for my age that is)

That is a great console and you shouldn't have any problem moving on to someone who will enjoy it thoroughly. :thumbs up:

bump.

Alright it is now at $1425 plus paypal and shipping. Im quite surprised honestly i think this is a pretty good deal.

Lots of window shoppers. :)

Well ill go ahead and drop a little more i guess. Im sure someone has got to be interested in this beautiful machine.

$1390 plus shipping and paypal.

:D A few more weeks and I'll be able to pick this up for under $400. - Just kidding

Am surprised as well that this hasn't move.

:)

Im not in too much of a rush to sell it. I feel rather at odds of putting it this low, but I am wanting to see it go to someone who can put it to use because right now it sits in its factory box.

Anyone looking for an amazingly flexible recordig mixer with a lot of analog and digital features this is a great board. This is capable of doing 26 channels in and out through the firewire interface. It has midi control on every single fader for doing automation as well as transport control and assignable midi faders and knobs. It has 16 onboard pres with full parametric eq. This is a beautiful sounding mixer and can be used to do out of the box summing.

Honestly I would be keeping it if I had the space. It is an extremely solid piece of gear.

I dont think I can go much lower on this thing. Is this unreasonably priced or is there lack of money out there these days?

I got some wampum!

Be patient ;) I've had things up here for a few months then everybody and their brother wants it at the same time.

AAH! I've been window shopping for these for ages now, and I want it but I don't have the money right now! D:

How much would shipping to the UK be? I ~might~ be able to take it off your hands if by some miracle it hasn't gone by Christmas.

Sorry for the delay on getting back to this. The mixer has been sold a couple of weeks ago. Thanks for all your interest. :)

bump.

Alright it is now at $1425 plus paypal and shipping. Im quite surprised honestly i think this is a pretty good deal.
You looking to sell your Zed? I always wanted a Zed it has digital sends and returns doesn't it? how does it work, is it still in great working condition. I might consider it.

Back