from "Elemental", a rocking tune called "Center of Everywhere"

I like it - but I think you need to work at the rhythm section blending together better - the parts are there - but there is to much separation - at least I think so.

"A doppelgänger (/ˈdɒpəlɡɛŋər, -ɡæŋər/; German: [ˈdɔpl̩ˌɡɛŋɐ] (About this soundlisten), literally "double-walker") or doppelganger is a biologically unrelated look-alike, or a double, of a living person."
Nice to see that no matter how much the world changes sophistry and self belief can still build brick walls to hide from any possible suggestion of an imperfection. "maybe the drums a bit too forward - just a bit." - very good assessment I'd have thought.

I like it - but I think you need to work at the rhythm section blending together better - the parts are there - but there is to much separation - at least I think so.
i brought the drums down a bit, and still like that just fine...
and i brought the rhythm section inwards a bit, from hard pan left right, to about 75% left right,
and that seemed to tighten it to where it sounds like one thing working together,
i still like the idea of keeping them separate, like a typical stones mix, but it still works tight like this too!

i'll repost later
thanks

Back