Freestyle Rapper looking for help.

I am not trying to sound cocky or like someone who doesn't listen to information. I have really good attention to detail, its what I got payed to do when I was in the United States Infantry.

So until we meet again, "im gonna do me, you do you, unless you want to help me, then well see it through, through to the end, til the end of time, I'm Baby OJ and this is my rhyme. This is my time to shine, this is my glass of wine, this is what I do, its what I live everyday to do, if I ever stopped rapping, my whole life, it would be through. So if you will look to me and say, hey baby oj, you actually can rap, your not the arrogant SAP we first thought, it was just a mishap." Baby Oj / Justin Hill

Dude they're trolling you way worse than we did. Every single post in that thread is making fun of you. Do you really not see that?

edit: Spoke too soon - post #84 isn't making fun of you - so just... all the other ones. You're at least talking to the right crowd now...might be time for a rewrite of your approach to them. Nobody cares if you can write things down that rhyme. I'm starting to wonder if you have some kind of mental disorder... Do you? At this point - I'm convinced you're completely delusional - and not in a healthy "kid with big dreams" way. You really do remind me of JordanD. He was also completely delusional and kept pumping out "albums" that he thought were amazing, yet were mocked endlessly - just like your freestyle typist ramblings. It turned out that he had completely fried his brain with bromo-dragonfly to the point of psychosis. Finally we had to get Dragon to shut the thread when he all the sudden got suicidal. Do you need help, man? (Seriously?)

Last edited:
Oh man.

I missed a killer thread.

Some traces of a young novi novak. Anyone else remember that d00d?

To BabyOJ, Just worry about your craft. Don't get caught up in dumb stuff.
Don't pay attention to what studios or producers or whatever are saying. It doesn't matter unless youre going to be willing to believe all of it. One side can say youre great. One can say youre terrible. They're both capable of being true.

Oh.
Does Greg know about this thread :D?

This is exactly why I am scared to have more children. Ignorance is not bliss. It is just pathetic stupidity.....

:facepalm:

Hey whats up brah. If you are still looking for some beats for a cheap rate let me know you can reach me at metrodollarbeatz.com You can also check out some of my work at youtube.com/metrodollarbeatz and myflashstore.net/metrodollar shoot me an e mail I am always to make something for you and discuss the rates.

Hey whats up brah. If you are still looking for some beats for a cheap rate let me know you can reach me at metrodollarbeatz.com You can also check out some of my work at youtube.com/metrodollarbeatz and myflashstore.net/metrodollar shoot me an e mail I am always to make something for you and discuss the rates.

I'm wanting to do a rap of Bohemian Rhapsody... what can you fix me up with?

Aye, I remember having that. Amazing thing to get a look at. Real insight.

It shocked me how not-polished sounding all the individual tracks were, but the sum was just, wow!

Never felt the need to rap over it though......

Back