Freestyle Rapper looking for help.

I'm not rapping about anyone in particular I'm just rapping in general. Yeah you should take it as a backhand compliment. Do you like it though? My freestyles.

I'm just chilling like a villian, waiting on someone to give me the record deal of a lifetime like bob dylan.

Step aside, yes yes y'all......

To the OP......
Your style is generic
mines authentic made
i roll like a renegade, u need clinic aid
Ma techniques bizarre 'n' ill
I scar 'n' kill
You were a star till i served u like a bar n grill
as i proceed to cook n grill ya
Thats all it took to kill ya
You betta recognise me like i look familiar
You wanna battle
You beat it round da bush like ya scared ta lick pussy so u eat it round da tush
I need a clown ta push, sum1 that i can bully
Wait a minute, i dnt think u undastand fully
See me without a style is like mustard without the Heinz
I lead the new skool
Youre a Busta without the Rhymes
Ill crush the shit out ya lines.

Hope that helps.

I see you have a little spark, oh wait that's your heart monitor going out you old old fart.
Yeah I do want to battle, a rapper, that is. Not old fairmer brown who doesn't even know what year it is, ya feel me well see who catches the news, an old ass worn out Rapper, or a new one that speaks his mind freely without the blues. So ill guve you another shot, what's the best you can spit? I think that me spitting alone was enough to make you throw a fit. Enough to take a moment and sit, while you ponder about how your ass cant even spit.

No hard feelings though, its just a rap. Now wake the Hell up, plug your monitor in, and start to clap.

Sorry baby OJ. That bit was straight outta 8 mile. I'm no rapper.
Gota hand it to you though, you're quick.

Is all this stuff literally on the spot, like you could flow to a beat, or is there a bit of planning going into it? Just out of interest....

I'm just spitting it off the top of my head, no beat or music whatsoever. About half of all of my raps I have recorded are without a beat or music. Then the other half has music but I just rap over it anyways. I'm trying to find someone who does beats, that's needing a professional freestyle Rapper.

Ok well, if your serious maybe you could post up some mp3s in the mixing clinic. You might get some attention there.

Even have a browse through. You might find someone you'd like to work with.

How are you on the recording front? Do you have a decent enough setup?Good mic?
Any tracking skills? If you're working with someone, they might want multiple takes/layers/that kind of thing.

Here's the thing and your not gonna believe me, the two tracks I let the two studios hear, were recorded on my smartphone with voice recorder. The same as everything I have, that's why I'm in need of someone needing a kickass freestyle Rapper who doesn't take no for an answer. They didn't complain either they said they liked it.

I have the skill, I just need to be able to spit it with someone that either has equipment or a studio. I wouldnt be here if I didnt think I was one of the best freestyle rappers out there. That's no joke.

Oh, you're looking for someone local to travel to and record with?

If you have trouble, you could really expand your reach by setting up a simple home recording rig.

Something as simple as a 58 and a firestudio mobile would be fine in a decent sounding room.
The cd in my signature was recorded with about £300 worth of gear in an untreated bedroom.

Anyway, post up. Recorded words speak louder than words, i guess!?

I just called diddy and sold him the last 3 freestyles. You forgot the copyright notice, dude, tsk tsk. We're gonna call it "HR JackMove 2012". We're gonna use the non-rhyming posts through a vocoder for the bassline. Yea, we're stealing everything. "Does analog push more air than digital" is the chorus, and the entire classic "doubling the kick" thread is read by a speedreader in the intro. :drunk::drunk:

Now, I believe somebody owes me one occurance of "being on me like white on rice":spank: - Woohoo! :D

I just called diddy and sold him the last 3 freestyles. You forgot the copyright notice, dude, tsk tsk. We're gonna call it "HR JackMove 2012". We're gonna use the non-rhyming posts through a vocoder for the bassline. Yea, we're stealing everything. "Does analog push more air than digital" is the chorus, and the entire classic "doubling the kick" thread is read by a speedreader in the intro. :drunk::drunk:

Now, I believe somebody owes me one occurance of "being on me like white on rice":spank: - Woohoo! :D

You forgot to say Victory Pete is providing all the cover artwork.
You know, since he's got photos to prove that everything's real. ;)

You go Hippo! Hey I rapped!

Back