Free!!!!

keithersgsx2003

I was just checking out a post buy someone here with a pod pro...rackmount style.....and I was like....damn....I wish...... That feeling sucks......so here is what i DO HAVE.

PVM-14.....dynamic mic

SM58.....dynamic mic

I know its not much, but It would be GREAT for someone here just starting out with that same feeling as i just had to receive these.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

Breaks The FAll........or

Keith

Unfortunately, it is a bout of unemployment that has given me the time to re-start (for about the fifth time), my recording endeavours.

Consequently, I don't have any gear that I could contribute, but I truly wish I did have something. I really laud your efforts.

I hope you don't find this offensive, but as we enter a special time for those of us who follow Christ, I believe somebody upstairs is putting a great big tick mark by your name.

Merry Christmas...

An sm58 would be a wonderful christmas present for my little brother to use in his band. I'll take it if no one else has already.

The mics have been given away!!!!!

Congrats to the two that received them!!! I hope they will be put to good use!!!!

Im sure in due time I will have other stuff to give away, so keep checkn back!!!!

Hey and who knows maybe this will catch on a bit. I know its been tried before but I say lets bring it back....its been awhile.

Breaks The Fall

Keith

I can merge this thread into the Pay It Forward thread, where it actually should be..it keeps things neater in the forum and easily accessed by others(including yourself) since it is a sticky.

If you would like that, let me know...and thanks for your generousity to others.

Back