Free Mastering

masteringhouse...

www.myspace.com/unreelaudio listen to the track entitled "keely blaze"

very talented girl i recorded a few years back (she was 17 at the time, and this is the first song she ever wrote, never took vox lessons) and she impressed me big time. its acoustic with vocals and an electric lead here and there.

i have it in wav 44.1/24-bit

Just a reminder for those that would like to participate. I will need all entries by tomorrow morning 12:00 EST.

Thanks,
Tom

Just an update. The class picked the song last night. We had a great time listening to all of the tracks, all very cool and diverse music . I would have liked to have them work on all of them, but as there are 15 students and 8 tracks, I would have had to listen to 120 versions of the songs for grading. I love you guys, but not that much :)

Anyways, thanks again. If the "chosen one" agrees we'll be picking up with evaluation and master of the track on the critial listening thread.

Best,
Tom

Hey, sorry I didn't end up entering a song! Work's been hell, and I've had to use pretty much every second of spare time trying to get my band up and running.

I anxiously await the results! It'd be cool to hear samples of each student's take on mastering whichever song you chose.

Back