Four questions

had to ressurect this one briefly...

...cuz i got my electric too! and again at a fraction of what i'd originally budgeted. snagged it for $550 out the door.

schecter c-1 exotic star, mahogany set neck, mahogany body w/ carved/quilted maple top, ebony fretboard, black chrome hardware, and sustain out the wahzoo!!!

Attachments

• schecter.jpg
    schecter.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 23
...cuz i got my electric too! and again at a fraction of what i'd originally budgeted. snagged it for $550 out the door.

schecter c-1 exotic star, mahogany set neck, mahogany body w/ carved/quilted maple top, ebony fretboard, black chrome hardware, and sustain out the wahzoo!!!

Sweet!
I'm jealous!
That guitar should make you about 5 to 10 percent cooler.:D

Not too shabby. I've never fallen in love with a Schecter, but they've always seemed well-executed to me.

yeah, i wouldn't say i creamed my jeans over it or anything, but it was a hell of a deal and a huge step up from the aria pro II that i bought in a pawn shop when i was 19 and have been playing ever since. it's not a horrible guitar, but i've grown increasingly irritated with it over the past couple years. it was time to move up in the world, and i decided it was silly to spend a fortune on an upgrade right now. plus, it has a lot of the features i was looking for, which are fairly limited because i'm not really a guitar guy to begin with. seems like i got a lot for my $$ in any case.

The best thing about making a guitar purchase is once it's done you can start thinking about the next guitar you want to get.:cool:

Back