Fostex D-Series HD Recorders

bwindsor

I've decided to list these again, with a "make me an offer" price. I am negotiable, as long as it's not "ridiculous", if you know what I mean. I've sold here before, have an excellent reputation, and can assure a buyer that the units in question are in perfect condition, and will be packed and shipped accordingly (I have the original shipping boxes, all manuals, etc.) Shipping will be at buyers expense of course, but I can provide quotes once I have your zip or postal code.

*** Fostex D160v2 16 track HD recorder w/remote---balanced option, comes with an extra HD caddy and HD (40g) as well as the original HD and caddy (8.6g), will throw in the I/O snakes (1/4 TRS to DSub) if offer is reasonable (these are expensive), also remote extension cable

*** Fostex D108 8 track HD recorder w/remote---balanced option, comes with an extra HD caddy and HD (40g) as well as the original HD and caddy (4.3g), will throw in the I/O snakes (1/4 TRS to DSub) if offer is reasonable (ditto above), also remote extension cable

Machines can be synced together with Midi/lightpipe cables, also provided if buyer takes both, but I will sell separately...if buyer is local (Ottawa, Canada area) I will throw in a roll around remote stand that holds both remotes (again, for local pickup if buyer takes both units, won't ship remote stand).

I've attempted to attach a couple of pictures, but am receiving a message that the files are too big...I'll try and rectify that, or I can email the pictures to those interested...anything else in the pictures is not for sale (already sold or I've kept it).

Thanks in advance,

BW

Thanks Hard2Hear!

I've created an account and uploaded the pictures...how do I link them here?
(Probably a dumb question but, what can I say...)

Thanks again,

BW

OK, two things for anyone interested in these:

1) They are great "solid as a rock" h/disk recorders..........I wouldn't sell my D160 no matter what.

2) BWindsor is a great guy to deal with............and NO Bob, I don't need another D160 :D

Now surely those endorsements are worth something ;) :D ;) :D

ChrisO :cool:

Thanks for the endorsement Chris!

Especially considering me dragging my heels on your "rebate" :) ...as they say, "the cheques in the mail" !!!

BW
p.s. I was kind of hoping you'd like a backup :)

What...no lo-ballers?

Just kidding, although I am surprised at the lack of inquiries...these are solid machines, in mint condition... must be the lack of an attached mixer that's causing the "dis-interest"...oh well, I'll give it a few more days then off to the local used seller for a "pennies on the dollar" sale :( :( :(

I am looking for a used Avalon U5 DI in "very" good condition, also another Microtech Gefell M930, what are the chances on a partial trade/trade (shot in the dark I know, but what the hey)...

BW

Back