For those of you that haven't seen this yet...

Agreed. But I have some familiarity with this group, and I can say that they wouldn't "fake" anything for a video that they couldn't actually perform.

In other words, while this video might have been "optimized" for the viewing public, these folks can and do play this song in this manner...

I hear ya. Just having read about them (and them mentioning this song) and seeing some of their other stuff, I'm thinking they can really do this. In any case, they've been invited to appear on Ellen based on this video--maybe they'll do it live. I'll have to try to remember to look it up and set the DVR.

Mmmm, I think you're full of shit. :)

I wonder if I could find the time to make a parody of a good song in video form. ....How about not being a jealous b!tch, and actually recording a song for my jealous self? Hmmm....

You might be able to, but be prepared! The jealous b!tch will FIND YOU and pass judgment upon thee!!!!

Do you guys really think it's real? As in "live"?

Just opened it and viewed it full-screen- I can't be sure, but I think the girl and the middle guy may be playing different strings, or (even cooler if they are) playing the same strings but at different times.

Even if it's not live, I really dig this song- I find it very innovative- and if this is real, these folks are freakin' GENIUSES!

Just opened it and viewed it full-screen- I can't be sure, but I think the girl and the middle guy may be playing different strings, or (even cooler if they are) playing the same strings but at different times.

Even if it's not live, I really dig this song- I find it very innovative- and if this is real, these folks are freakin' GENIUSES!

Yeah, def not a real vid, but the live performance on the Ellen show was pretty awesome! You should check it out!

Back