For sale: CAD E-100 second edition and M-Audio Tampa Pre

brich2929

www.livingwaters.com
Brand New, Never used, Absolute Mint Condition
CAD Equitek E-100 "squared" . Here's some quick info I found online:

The e100-2 lends an extraordinary level of applicability to both live and studio applications. Designed to capture everything from the subtleties of string instruments to the ballistically intense environment of live percussion, the e100-2 will become the most versatile microphone in your arsenal.

Servo-condenser single pattern supercardioid electret capsule provides remarkable transparency, detail and signal reproduction.

Stainless/brass triple stage pop/EMI filter for unmatched ballistic stability, high SPL characteristics and plosives control.

Sophisticated laser trimmed op-amp circuitry for increased management of fast transient response.

Features:

Type: Side address, supercardioid electret condenser.
Frequency response: 10Hz - 18kHz (with low end boost).
Polar Pattern: Supercardioid.
Impedence: Low (200 ohms nominal).
Open Circuit Voltage: -50dB (0dB = 1 volt per microbar).
Dynamic Range: 132dB
Maximum SPL: 148dB SPL (with pad on).
Total Harmonic Distortion: Less than 0.15%
Powering: 24 - 52 Volts Phantom Power, 8mA
Connector: Gold plated 3-pin XLR type
Finish: Durable Black uerethane housing with brass plated front grille screen.
Net Weight: 18oz. (510 grams)

***Includes Standard Mic Adapter and CAD Shock mount plus CAD's foam lined hard-shell(Plastic) carry case with User manual and Allen key, best REASONABLE offer by Wednesday November 30th, 2005 5pm EST. Send your offer to my PM box. I'll include Free shipping via USPS. I'm listed on the Good Guys thread if you are concerned about trustworthiness.m I'm also on eBay under the same user name I use here with %100 positive feedback rating. If no interest here then it'll go to the 'Bay.

Also; M-Audio Tampa Mic Pre, Lightly Used. Inludes User manual and Power Supply,. Here's what M-Audio says about it:

Temporally-aligned harmonics for natural sound built-in dual servo compressor direct 24-bit digital S/PDIF and AES/EBU output Class A circuitry throughout classic VU meters details TAMPA is a professional microphone/instrument preamp unlike any other. That’s because our design team set out to discover just why expensive tube technology sounds so good, and devise a way to land that sound at affordable solid state prices. The result is far beyond tube modeling. It’s a whole new technology called Temporal Harmonic Alignment™. TAMPA even has a built-in world-class dual optical servo compressor offering low noise and distortion, consistent accuracy and exceptional transparency. You also get a digital output for driving your digital recording gear directly without degradation. Temporal Harmonic Alignment —the secret behind the sound In natural sound sources such as strings, drum heads and vocal chords, harmonics share a characteristic temporal (phase) relationship to the fundamental. Our ears exhibit the same qualities. Solid state electronics induce distortion in the form of additional harmonics that are out of phase with the original source. Tube-based devices strike the ear as having such a “warm” sound because the added harmonics have the same temporal relationship as natural mechanisms (although predominantly in the midrange). This results in a sweet spot that makes vocals, guitars and other midrange-rich content sound especially pleasing. TAMPA’s revolutionary new Temporal Harmonic Alignment technology produces that same phase relationship found in both tubes and nature. And unlike tubes, TAMPA’s sweet spot spans the full spectrum of your sound. Dual optical servo compressor TAMPA also includes a dual optical servo compressor that is worth the price alone. Three fundamental problems plague engineers in designing compressors—distortion, noise and accuracy. The VCA technology used in inexpensive compressors exhibits less than professional specs on all three counts. Simple optical servo technology is much more quiet and accurate, yet has its own issues with distortion. The dual optical servo technology we use in TAMPA yields low noise, consistent accuracy, low distortion and exceptional transparency—and it comes built-in to a great mic preamp...

Again, best REASONABLE Offer by Wednesday November 30th 5pm EST. And I'll pay shipping via USPS.

Rich Bishop

Last edited:
Also, If the price aint right, maybe we could do a trade...

Im actually getting rid of some things myself...

Do you have an AIM screenname?

Actually I really need cash right now for some unexpected home repairs!!! Fridge is on the blink and New windows for the crib cost a little more than I expected. Sheesh.

UPDATE:

Sale pending on the M-Audio Tampa

CAD Still available as of this post!!!!!!
I'll throw in a free Shure SM48 with the CAD if you buy it!!

Back