FMR AUDIO RNP Preamp for Sale..

Bstage

FMR AUDIO

Really Nice Preamp

Scaling down the Studio so now its time for you to enjoy this fine piece of audio equipment. The unit is in near mint condition used under 20 hours in a smoke free studio.

Link to Auction

http://cgi.ebay.com/FMR-Audio-RNP-S...ryZ23790QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

All specs can be found here.

http://www.fmraudio.com/reviewspage.htm

User Manual can be found here.

http://www.fmraudio.com/OtherFiles/...ckstartV050.pdf

Will include used 15ft Monster Cable Prolink Performer mic cable 500 Free with purchase!! ($25 value)

If your local we can meet (925-510)

That's when I bid. At least at that point I know what I'm dealing with. No use bidding my max bid 4 days before the auction ends. You don't really need auction sniper and its not at popular as you might think. At least not for pro-sumer audio gear. There aren't *that* many folks bidding on the same thing you are, more than likely.

-Chris

bigwillz24 said:
So THATS how they do it... :mad:

Just figger out your absolute top dollar that you're willing to pay, add some odd amount like $1.32 so that your bid won't be the same as someone else's. Have an accurate time ready, and put your bid in with 5 seconds to go. Your bid will be incremented to just enough to win.

Personally, when I'm bidding and it's down to the wire, I open two windows. One with the item displayed and the time remaining so I can just hit refresh and see how much time is left. Another is my bidding screen. I put in my amount and hit the bid button and then wait to submit when the auction has about 10 seconds left.

Hey Guys Im also selling a used RNC....

I havent opened an auction yet.. Same shipping applies..

Ill start bidding at $100 PM me or email...

Thnks

Rick Shepherd said:
Wow, I wish people would just set a price and offer it straight up to forum members instead of jacking us all around!

I must say....I do agree with that. If you are interested in selling to a forum member, why not just post it up here first and with a price. No offense BStage, but if we wanted to duke it out for something on Ebay we could probably find that stuff ourselves.

metalhead28 said:
I must say....I do agree with that. If you are interested in selling to a forum member, why not just post it up here first and with a price. No offense BStage, but if we wanted to duke it out for something on Ebay we could probably find that stuff ourselves.

Sorry about that..

Ill gladly cancel the auction if somebody wants the unit from here.. This site has treated me well...

Prices are as follows..

RNP $380 OBO
RNC $125 OBO

PM me offers...

Thanks,

There's nothing wrong with posting a link to an auction here. I *really* appreciate when the subject says "For Auction" or "FA" in that case, though.

Both of these units rock, by the way. I have both. RNP's in particular don't come up for sale all that often. Good little pres. If I didn't have a chunk of cash set aside for a mixer I'b be considering this one.

-Chris

Back