First song ever recorded, some feedback please?

High Hats are tooooo loud, a much better mix so far, and is your singer british or does he pretend to have an accent when he sings?

thanks guys, I'll look into the high hats. Well, we're South African, and us in particular have a "slight" British sounding accent. Especially if your used to American accents, but overall, yes I think he does put on a bit of an accent. That's just him though. Is it a problem?

thanks guys, I'll look into the high hats. Well, we're South African, and us in particular have a "slight" British sounding accent. Especially if your used to American accents, but overall, yes I think he does put on a bit of an accent. That's just him though. Is it a problem?

its not a problem... i grew up when greenday got big.... and every singer i heard from then on had a fake british accent to sing with to try to sound like greenday... so whenever i hear it i hate it. lol

Yeah, this is a nice listen. Beautiful tune. Plus, I like it when somebody makes a DI guitar work. :)

Thanks so much! I really appreciate feedback like that! :) Yes its all raw input, nothing between my interface and the guitar, besides a cable. Is an amp generally a better option? because I tried hooking mine up to my interface but I got a humming sound. Only thing I could think of was its a mono cable. I'll experiment with it some time.

You connected your amp to your interface? Why not just mike it? Oh, hang on... you just connected your guitar to your interface. Got it. Yeah, that usually sucks. :)

I would really suggest getting a more human feel with the hh's. The robotic nature of them really distracts from the song for me.

Good progression so far though. Getting there man. :)

Ahhh.... this reminds me of my first recordings. :)

I've been meaning to post them, but my friend is in possession of all of them. I gotta get him to email me some of them!

Back