First Act BB391 Double-Cutaway Electric Guitar

im not going to be throwning it, i play screamo/thrash music. so i can just stand there haha - it has to actually be a a show.

mtx records said:
I just bought one of these for 36.54 shipped- the cheapest guitar i could find shipped, just wondering what i could to do make it sound better, just wanted it for a gig guitar to throw around and not worry about my les paul. so what should i do, replace pickups strings ect? and if so with what
For starters,an Epi aint a Les Paul.Secondly,why the hell would you order
a First Act guitar on Ebay?They sell them at wal-mart.

SHEPPARDB. said:
For starters,an Epi aint a Les Paul.Secondly,why the hell would you order
a First Act guitar on Ebay?They sell them at wal-mart.

1. The have an epiphone les paul copy made by gibson. idiot.

2. they sell them at walmart for like 100.00 and they definetly are not worth that.

you don't have to stand there just respect the guitar a little that wood being used in the making of it will never be a tree again so if you trash ANY guitar you lose good wood no matter what.... no matter how cheap or junkie its still a guitar and its still able to make art as a matter of fact it is a piece of art.

take good care of your guitar its making more money than you are.

you don't have to stand there just respect the guitar a little that wood being used in the making of it will never be a tree again so if you trash ANY guitar you lose good wood no matter what.... no matter how cheap or junkie its still a guitar and its still able to make art as a matter of fact it is a piece of art.

Wow...someone wasn't paying attention in grammar class. ROTFLMAO!

mtx records said:
Again,a copy is not the real thing.Get over it, or get a job and buy something that stays in tune.
Idiot?Mutherfucker pleeeeeeeze!Save some more lunch money and buy
yourself a nice Daisy Rock.

SHEPPARDB. said:
Again,a copy is not the real thing.Get over it, or get a job and buy something that stays in tune.
Idiot?Mutherfucker pleeeeeeeze!Save some more lunch money and buy
yourself a nice Daisy Rock.

all u said is it is not a les paul wich it is, just a diffent maker. its not a gibson les paul thats all.

mtx records said:

2. they sell them at walmart for like 100.00 and they definetly are not worth that.

No, they are not made by Gibson. Gibson owns Epiphone but thats as far as it goes. They are made in Korea normally by Samick or under Samicks parent company name or something like that.

As for you reckless abandon onstage, just do it, but to buy a shitty guitar to play with all night is not good IMO. YOu want to put on a show by stating you need to jump around and stuff, but you also need to sound good. IMO, there are no $35 guitars that will sound good. No pickup replacements will fix intonation problems....or shitty tuners that don't stay in tune.

The cost to make this guitar sound good will easily equal your Epi.

yeh, i just hope i get lucky and it sounds ok and i can use it ocassionally ona few harder songs. but the main band i'm in im the drummer anyway thats why i don't have anything past an epiphone

mtx records said:
yeh, i just hope i get lucky and it sounds ok and i can use it ocassionally ona few harder songs. but the main band i'm in im the drummer anyway thats why i don't have anything past an epiphone

now he tells us....

drummers.... :rolleyes:

mtx records said:
....wow...i hope your not serious...

Well, I said it jokingly, but an old band of mine did smash a First-Act acoustic. Singer brought it to practice, we plugged it in, laughed at it, then decided to smash it. We had 5 minutes of crazy fun doing so.
Made the perfect "Geeerrrrr-twwwwaaaannngggg" as the neck folded over with the strings still attached.

Back