Feedback for my first few beats (Any Feedback will be Appreciated)

YWM

Hey guys,

Im new to this forum so nice to meet you guys. Im new to beatmaking and i really enjoy doing it but i dont have many friends who do the same. So, I've decided to create my own youtube page to post up my beats. So far ive only posted two of my beats so i would really appreciate it if you guys could give any feedback that i can use to improve my beats in the future. I will def post up some more in the future!

Here are the links:

YWMbeats - YouTube

https://soundcloud.com/ywmbeats

Thanks guys

Hard for me to describe but there are moments of silence that I don't like. Like the transitions or something have space between them. In the joey badass between 30-31 seconds... like that.

Just trying to find something to critique. I like the beats, nice and chill... something I could listen to over and over. :)

Hard for me to describe but there are moments of silence that I don't like. Like the transitions or something have space between them. In the joey badass between 30-31 seconds... like that.

Just trying to find something to critique. I like the beats, nice and chill... something I could listen to over and over. :)

thanks for the feedback man. haha alright ill look into it

Back