EZ Drummer intros and outros

lasagne

I fancy Fancy
Hi guys

I've just bought EZ Drummer and am surprised by the lack of intros and outros. Do people normally just edit the beats to create their own, create their own from scratch, or does anyone know of somewhere that you can buy intros and outros ? Better still, is there anywhere where people share intros and outros that they've created ?

I was pretty pleased with the midi files that came with EZD, but in hopes of not creating tracks that would sound like everyone else using EZD, I simply create my own ryhthm tracks played using my Yamaha S80 via midi.

Maybe check this site out for midi tracks:
http://www.groovemonkee.com/home/in...&category_id=5&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=1

They do a pretty decent job, but I couldn't tell you how many intros & outros they include or if it will meet your expectations.

I'm pretty happy with EZD. The samples are great, and the thing is stupid easy to use. I'm loving the Vintage Rock EZX too.

Last edited:
Best bet you have on keeping your sound unique is to mess around with using different drums/beaters/cymbals and also mixing the room/overhead levels.. then use some EQ's and reverbs.. of course, with the new EZX's out you can get a lot more variety.

I mainly use the EZD midi to add some complex fills I might not be able to think of so easily, but I now do most of my drums live with the Yamaha DTXplorer kit I bought a few months ago :)

Back