Ever tried to write a song to win back someone you love?

Garry Sharp said:
Hey lo-viscosity poultry, methinks you're showing off a bit there :) Very funny tho'. Just off to get my dictionary....
Well hey if you want to be a smart alec, you gotta look smart. :) Besides, I have 3/4 of a composition degree that's been going to waste for the last 8 years...

Secondary dominant of the III in dorian is a rather nice for those unrequited love sort of songs... especially when resolved deceptively to the i.

Someone is going to point out that you can't use roman numerals to describe chords in modes. I know...

Dude
It may not be the right motive but use this situation while you can. This is exactly what great songs are made of. The only thing you may end up with after the whole thing is just a great song. Is that worth it??? I dont know, you tell me????

lykwydchykyn said:
Well hey if you want to be a smart alec, you gotta look smart. :) Besides, I have 3/4 of a composition degree that's been going to waste for the last 8 years...

Secondary dominant of the III in dorian is a rather nice for those unrequited love sort of songs... especially when resolved deceptively to the i.

I smell berklee ...

Back