Electric Guitar Amplifier Suggestions/Inputs

btdubs

Hey guys i would love to get some feedback from current electric guitar players and the amps they are using. I'm working on a project to develop better and more portable amplifiers and would like to determine if there is a high interest. Your opinions will be greatly appreciated and if the product is developed, i will offer it to the community first.

Survey Link:whitman.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_3q89OPqkz3NQqNf

Also post your opinions below.

This isn't a spam, i'm really interested in everyone's sincere opinion.

Hey guys i would love to get some feedback from current electric guitar players and the amps they are using. I'm working on a project to develop better and more portable amplifiers and would like to determine if there is a high interest. Your opinions will be greatly appreciated and if the product is developed, i will offer it to the community first.

add a single pickup noise cancelling button without muddying up the tone :D
add a studio silencing ability for pristine DI like recording
add a ability to swap out 10" and 12" speakers would be cool

I like the smaller Fender idea of the XD that had a all tube channel and also the DSP channel.

use metal jacks not the cheap plastic Fender HotRod types, and don't solder them to the pcb, make it easy to swap the jacks....they are #1 thing to go bad.

hmmm.. what else?

Well IMO you are about a year or so too late. Been done mate and really well.

Dave.

Thus far my favorite concept from an amp builder was the guy who does Garland amps. He stuck a tube screamer in the amp and all the controls are on the front for it.

Other than that the amp has pretty much reached it's apex at this point. Not that much innovation happening anymore in my opinion.

I don't think that's bad, it sounds like some people's ideal amps are either not feasible due to physics or insanely expensive.

Back