Election fraud? Forget about it!

But surely the beer would be adjusted to the taste of that particular country to sell the stuff. So how is that fraud?

Upon arriving back in the US from my first trip to France, I bought imported wine from the regions and vineyards I had visited. They were nothing like the wine I had there. Same with cheese and everything else. They send us their rejects.

Upon arriving back in the US from my first trip to France, I bought imported wine from the regions and vineyards I had visited. They were nothing like the wine I had there. Same with cheese and everything else. They send us their rejects.
French wine is like their food, totally over rated and hyped. But on the point of beers,

I know that some beers are supposed to be kept and sold at room temperature and not cooled. Room temperature in the UK would be different than in the north of Canada or Texas. So if that beer was for sale in those parts, I imagine you may get a variant?

Cheese and possibly wine has to be kept at certain temperatures constantly. If there are changes due to transport, storage and location, then I imagine the taste and quality may be altered?

Last edited:
When it comes to fraud....Canadian beer producers are fraudulent.

Specifically, Molson.

How do I know that?

In the later 1980's I was the engineering and manufacturing manager of a company that supplied bottle labeling machinery to many beer bottling facilities.

I visited the Molson facility in Toronto. I was handed a bottle of Molson Light to sample.

I immediately commented that it tasted much better than any Molson Light beer I had ever bought in the U.S.

They laughed, and told me that the beer Molson exports to the U.S. is totally different to what is sold in Canada.

Since then.....I've never purchased Molson beer, Heineken, St. Paulie Girl, or any imported beer.

Voter fraud...... Beer fraud. It's all the same
Beers in NA have improved immensely haven't they?

There isn't a frigging DC politician, Democrat or Republican, who hasn't benefited from the free flow of money that "evil corporate bastards" donate to both sides looking to hedge their bets in hopes of receiving favors in return regardless of who won an election.

You tossed out the million dollar amount of money. It is chump change relative to the trillions of dollars of debt that Democrat and Republican presidents, and members of Congress, are equally guilty of overspending what taxpayers can afford.

And yet....American taxpayers are continually being reminded to live within their budget constraints.

As a "news producer", perhaps you could take a look at whatever the SBA is currently doing.
I don’t even know the point of this comment. I was being facetious.

6 convicted felons from Trump's inner circled committed dozens of felonies. The felonies were tied to hiding their contacts with Russia.
Schiff lied and asserted he had evidence of Trump's campaign colluding with Russia to interfere with the election. He had no such evidence, the shamvestigation reached no such conclusion. Mueller disgraced himself and the uniform he once wore being part of it - it was obvious he was nothing but a figurehead.

Why do you get gratification from spouting nonsense?

Because the question was nonsense and I gave a nonsensical answer.

Replace corporations with our own? Like it’s that fucking easy to do that? Just like getting a “small loan” for a million dollars. None of us here can qualify for that, despite it being “chump change” as 60s said.

I mean, my god. That question was stupid and you all are criticizing the joke of an answer? Because....oh that’s right....he’s on the right and I’m on the left.
So you're saying that not one leftist whining about corporations has the smarts and ability to themselves create a superior one that adheres to their proclaimed sensibilities.

When it comes to fraud....Canadian beer producers are fraudulent.

They laughed, and told me that the beer Molson exports to the U.S. is totally different to what is sold in Canada.
My understanding is Guinness sold in the UK is very different than the Guinness sold in the US.

So you're saying that not one leftist whining about corporations has the smarts and ability to themselves create a superior one that adheres to their proclaimed sensibilities.
You read that, everyone? Brass doesn’t think anyone on this thread is smart, including himself.

👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

French wine is like their food, totally over rated and hyped. But on the point of beers,

I know that some beers are supposed to be kept and sold at room temperature and not cooled. Room temperature in the UK would be different than in the north of Canada or Texas. So if that beer was for sale in those parts, I imagine you may get a variant?

Cheese and possibly wine has to be kept at certain temperatures constantly. If there are changes due to transport, storage and location, then I imagine the taste and quality may be altered?
I’m sure that’s true about transport.

To me, it seems like here in the US everything is so processed and prepped for long shelf life, we just don’t get the freshness and quality most Europeans get. The food I’ve had across Europe has been consistently better than US food every time. UK was good but not as memorable as Europe.

I’m sure that’s true about transport.

To me, it seems like here in the US everything is so processed and prepped for long shelf life, we just don’t get the freshness and quality most Europeans get. The food I’ve had across Europe has been consistently better than US food every time. UK was good but not as memorable as Europe.
Actually outside the USA, you have a reputation for bad food, but I am not exactly sure why. At the same time there is a lot of snobbery around the world with food and drink. I suppose if you want to sample a countries food, then you have to stick to their 'traditional' meals because only each country will know the right ways of preparing and cooking it.

For example, frogs legs would only be a French dish. I suppose only they would know all about preparing and cooking such.

Last edited:
Schiff lied and asserted he had evidence of Trump's campaign colluding with Russia to interfere with the election. He had no such evidence, the shamvestigation reached no such conclusion. Mueller disgraced himself and the uniform he once wore being part of it - it was obvious he was nothing but a figurehead.

Why do you get gratification from spouting nonsense?

Trump's top advisors were convicted of numerous felonies. Several of Trump's closest appointees were wearing orange jumpsuits as a result of their improper contacts with Russian officials, Russian Oligarchs, and even Russian spies.

You are fully fucking brainwashed if you think dozens of felony convictions somehow don't vindicate Bob Mueller's investigation.

Trump's top advisors were convicted of numerous felonies. Several of Trump's closest appointees were wearing orange jumpsuits as a result of their improper contacts with Russian officials, Russian Oligarchs, and even Russian spies.

You are fully fucking brainwashed if you think dozens of felony convictions somehow don't vindicate Bob Mueller's investigation.
Wow I didn't know that was a crime. America's a strange place. I used to have some some short orange trousers as a child. I suppose that would make me a petit criminal. :ROFLMAO:

Wow I didn't know that was a crime. America's a strange place. I used to have some some short orange trousers as a child. I suppose that would make me a petit criminal. :ROFLMAO:

Trump's campaign manager was convicted of the following felonies:

2 counts of bank fraud
5 counts of tax fraud
1 count of hiding a foreign bank account

Trump's campaign manager also pleaded guilty to two federal felony counts of conspiracy.

Trump's campaign Manager committed all of these felonies because he needed to hide the money Russia was paying him.

Trump's campaign manager was convicted of the following felonies:

2 counts of bank fraud
5 counts of tax fraud
1 count of hiding a foreign bank account

Trump's campaign manager also pleaded guilty to two federal felony counts of conspiracy.

Trump's campaign Manager committed all of these felonies because he needed to hide the money Russia was paying him.

I have no idea, but it's probably no more than the average Joe would do if he could get away with it. To be honest I have met quite a few more people with a lot worse of a CV than that in my local pub/bar.

You dont get out much do you IBB? :ROFLMAO:

I know right? Surely your average Joe volunteers to go overseas and work for a fascist (Putin) embarking on a murderous conquest of a sovereign neighbor (Ukraine) while poisoning the opposition (Victor Yushchenko), and then hides the money in secret foreign bank accounts. Hell, whose boss hasn't poisoned someone? Amirite?!?

Totally normal.

Back