early ninties pop punk/pixies stuff

Drummer,
I keep getting a window that says 'invalid format'.
I tried to download it but only get a link back to the songs.

I've never had this pop up before.

My guess is that somehow you've associated PLS files with Windows Media Player.

That simply just does not work as of 6.4+... F'n MS

Try using WinAmp, or Sonique, or Music Match, or anything BUT Windows Media Player.

W.

hmmm wierd..i copied the files from wav. to mp3 format using music match then just uplaoded them to the site i personally dont have any problems usint that link to get to the page..ive not tried downloading them yet though so

actually just tried...no prblems downlaoding it just opens musicmatch and plays the only problem is its a bit jerky..but i suspect that due to the connection speed etc

While not a follower of punk,gotta' give props to U on "PAIN"!
The jammie had a hard,yet controlled edge. Bass & Gits flowed rite on time,the drummer accented and provided near-flawless
rhythming and the lyrics were clear and concise, positioned in the
song just rite.
Recording wise?? A lil less 'verb on git and bring the voc's up front
a tad bit and to me,It's There! Can't say nuthin' bad bout the drums as the way the kick and snare were recorded, it came out slammin'! Sweet job mic'ing and rec'ding the kit!

Overall, "PAIN" rules!!! Mofo kudo's to the whole jammy!!!

BTW, how did you mic the kit and what mics did U use!!??

The drums on "PAIN" are smoooooth and clean as a mutha'f@cka'!!

Thanks Waldo.
I'll go rustle one of those up.
I thought one worked as good as another. Shows what I know.

wow thaks for the feedback..that ace glad you like it

unfortunatly i wasnt in the band at the time of recording so thats not my playin :( ..we'll be doin another with me at a later date(once ive bought this desk etc) as for the mic job i dont have a clue but ill get back to you...i kinda expected the drums to sound amazing though cause a drummer did the recording(even if he screwed everything else up the kit woul sound blisterin) bt yeah ill let you know about mics/positioning etc when i find out

hey mrqq just heard of te guy who engineered it...apparently it was close miced with 57s/58s and a d112 in the kick and he used two condensers not sure what type as over heads..then just got a real fine balance between the two....ill get him to post the exact details at some point if your interested

Back