Dumbass Protestors...

Yep punk assholes need to be arrested... I'm totally fine with LEGALLY protesting but blocking traffic isn't legal. It's bullshit infringing on the rights of your fellow citizens so you can shove your agenda down their throats. I've got a great idea. Set up sprayers that spray some sick ass stinky liquid that is harmless but smells like dog piss n shit out of the front of your car. That'd get them dumbasses out of the way pretty quick. Not exactly sure how I'd go about it but I can assure I could figure it out. They better not pull that shit in my hood or I might get inspired.

FWIW I am 100% against what going down over there but I sure am not going to impose my beliefs on complete strangers that I illegally stop. Idiots think they are doing good when in fact they are polarizing everyday normal people that approached properly might support their dumb asses. It's a whack world. If this happened in Monty's neighborhood he'd set up a swinging rake on the front of his car and beat em down to the ground with it, run over them and them beat em with the rake one or two more times. We need more Monty's in the world.

Very dangerous for everybody involved.

Nobody they are stopping is thinking "wow, these guys have a point and I am on board with this." I guess its just for internet points.

FWIW I am 100% against what going down over there but I sure am not going to impose my beliefs on complete strangers that I illegally stop. Idiots think they are doing good when in fact they are polarizing everyday normal people that approached properly might support their dumb asses. It's a whack world. If this happened in Monty's neighborhood he'd set up a swinging rake on the front of his car and beat em down to the ground with it, run over them and them beat em with the rake one or two more times. We need more Monty's in the world.
Nobody with any sense will support these morons.

Where the hell are the police?

They're engaging in a violent act - it should be legal to kick their ribs in or run them the hell over. I'd run them over and sleep like a baby - I care about them as little as they care about any harm that's caused because traffic was impeded.

Last edited:
They're engaging in a violent act - it should be legal to kick their ribs in or run them the hell over. I'd run them over and sleep like a baby - I care about them as little as they care about any harm that's caused because traffic was impeded.

You didn't preface your statement with the qualifier "if it is legal." You prefaced your statement with the assertion that it should be legal. There is no if/then component to your assertions that it should be legal and that you would run them over.

This is probably something you should straighten out with your lawyer who will probably be upset that you have stated in a public forum a priori that you think assaulting someone with a vehicle should be legal and that you would do it if given the chance. That's the kind of permanent public statement that becomes evidence and results in a conviction.

You didn't preface your statement with the qualifier "if it is legal." You prefaced your statement with the assertion that it should be legal. There is no if/then component to your assertions that it should be legal and that you would run them over.

This is probably something you should straighten out with your lawyer who will probably be upset that you have stated in a public forum a priori that you think assaulting someone with a vehicle should be legal and that you would do it if given the chance. That's the kind of permanent public statement that becomes evidence and results in a conviction.
Per me:

" They're engaging in a violent act - it should be legal to kick their ribs in or run them the hell over. I'd run them over and sleep like a baby - I care about them as little as they care about any harm that's caused because traffic was impeded."

Yo Brass - Dayum! ...told you!

Back