Dumb question about User CP/Avatars

How are people getting custom avatars on here? On my User CP, the only options I get are no avatar at all, or one of the crappy ones available for everyone.

Hang in there, kid! You'll have a dragon red Vespa avatar in no time, just like me! Perseverance is key! :D

♫♪Tyson♫♪;3536876 said:
oh yes. i was going to get an Animal pic. (the muppet drummer)

Why don't you be patient and get there with real posts. You're posting a lot of nonsense everywhere just to get to 50. That might just rub someone the wrong way--and if they delete all the nonsense posts, you'll be right back where you started.

Just sayin...

Why don't you be patient and get there with real posts. You're posting a lot of nonsense everywhere just to get to 50. That might just rub someone the wrong way--and if they delete all the nonsense posts, you'll be right back where you started.

Just sayin...

Amen. Most people join this forum because they're... oh, I don't know... interested in learning how to record music, or something to that effect. Not because they're obsessed with getting a squinty little picture beside their name.

♫♪Tyson♫♪;3536886 said:
I'm terribly sorry. I appoligize for every thing I've done. :)

Cute. I looked at your brief post history and found more nonsense than I expected. I took the liberty of deleting a few. Now be a good citizen and post for real. It's better not to piss people off than it is to get a custom avatar really quickly.

BTW--those red dots at the top of your posts? That means you've already pissed someone off. It wasn't me, but it kinda makes my point, huh?

So welcome to the board. We look forward to your contributions. Real ones anyway. :)

Back