Don't Buy Into It

the copy and paste doesnt work.

damn...I tried to post the correct url for you but it doesnt wanna post it for some reason.

Your best bet would probably be to post your download page and the let people download the song from there.
click here

You can click on the Edit tab of your post and correct the url.

http://www.geisert8band.com/downloads.cfm

I really like this tune dude.I love funky chinka link guitars with a smooth vocal on top of it.Nice little walks and stuff going on too...this would go over with the college hippie crowd.:eek:

I like the stops/breaks....dynamic tune.

It has hints of some bands from the 70's and 90's.....are you a Phish fan?

The mix sounds damn good to me and my speakers.It's not as slick as some of the modern stuff of the day but it sounds perfect for this type of music.

Nice piano ending there.....cool tune!;)

I like it a lot. Sounds a little like Jamiriquai to me. All it would need is a busy bass part. The mix is pretty good too. Sax is out of tune.
OOooooo.....nice acappela harmony.....this is nice man.....very nice :)

Awesome tune front to back. I love the sound of that rhythm guitar, but it might be just a shade too up front.

I agree w/Lt.Bob, the sax is slightly off in some parts.
Good tight band.

Mmmm, terrific groove, nice changes too!!!

Interesting about the mix; the rhythm guitar is dry and very upfront, as are the drums when the snare is rolling, but there's 'verb on the sidestick and it's further back. I'm assuming this to be on purpose.

This would kick a LOT harder if the rhythm guitar were backed off a small notch, and the bass guitar were unearthed from whence you buried it. :)

LOVE the vocal harmonies. LOVE the progression. LOVE the arrangement.

The sax player is a little out of tune in the upper registers, and lacks confidence.

LOVE the drummer. Great, low-slung groove.

Great piano outro. The last chord is wonderful.

Great piece. It's on my hard drive to stay. :)

Cheers,
Phil "Llarion: The Jazzinator" Traynor
www.llarion.com
- Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons;
for you are crunchy, and go well with ketchup.

Real good song. I liked it a lot. Good changeups here and there to keep you off your guard. Nice harmonies - real smooth.

If I were going to pick on you (I'd never do that would I?), I'd say the guitar is covering up the voices just a bit. I had trouble hearing the words here and there. The guitar also seemed to have just a bit too much midrange. I wonder of you EQ'd out some midrange from the guitar part, if you might not fix both those problems at the same time... participant would know off the top of his head just listening to it once (I hate that guy :D).

Again - real good song.

Back