Dongle Crack for SX 2

In your esteemed opinion, do you think that Hector is;

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically, for the sake of fairness and equality, if its right for one person to steal something because they have a so called 'valid reason' (ie I have no money but why should that hinder me), then that, by default, means that it should be ok for everyone to steal.

I mean, why should one person be allowed to steal, just cos they don't have any money, when someone who does have the money cos they work their ass off doing whatever job they do, isn't allowed, just because they have the money to buy it.

If one person can steal, then its only fair that everyone else can. And if everyone stole their software, the software companies would have no money in the first place. Which means they would have no funding to even make the software, and there would be no software.

Therefore it is wrong, plain and simple. I don't care what your circumstances are. I can barely afford to buy software, I work a dead end job and have a mortgage and bills to pay. So I save my pennies, and I work hard for what I want.

The way I figure it, if I can do it on my piece of sh*t salary, then so can anyone else. Salary not high enough? Get a better job. I have no qualifications, no degree, not even an A level, just a bunch of GCSE's that don't count for shite, yet I still manage to earn enough to save a few pennies and buy what I need. Because I work hard . So the 'I couldn't afford the qualifications that would get me a job that would earn enough to buy this sh*t' argument is an invalid crock of crap aswell.

You want something? You earn the money for it, you buy it. Theres nothing wrong with wanting something you can't afford, but the 'I want it now' attitude, which is what piracy comes down to is simply impatient and greedy....and besides, there are always legal and free alternatives.

And another thing...I hate all this 'paying money to these comapanies is feeding these corporations that suck up your money and overpay themselves....blah blah blah...explioting the masses....blah blah blah...communism communism...fair distribution of weath'crap!

What, don't you think it cost money to make software? Let alone any product. You try building something like Cubase from the base code up, and then try telling me you don't expect to get paid well for it. You think resources, both human and material, are free? You think the sort of mammouth pc's they are using to make this stuff comes cheap? You think programming an entire DAW from the ground up is easy?

Fine then...make your own f***ing software and quitting ripping other people off.

This whole 'anti capitalist' don't pay the corporations crap smacks of middle class psuedo-communism, well maybe thats are harsh way of looking at it, but you are basically saying "I am poor, therefore I should get the stuff 'rich' people pay good money for, for free". Well thats almost middle class communism to me. The ethic whereby "I can't be arsed to work hard in a job, hell, I can't be arsed to work at all, therefore I have no money, therefore give me some of yours, cos its not fair that you have money and I don't". Thats a cop out.

Ok this is becoming somewhat of a rant so I'll sum it up...

You have no money, other people do. You think that because of that you should get what they pay for for free. You want a cut of what everyone else has, cos you have none of your own...

Solution? As I said...go look for more money you can earn somewhere. Or don't, and live without the stuff you want. Finder a cheaper alternative.

But don't expect anything for free, like I said, if its ok for one person to do it, its ok for everyone, and everyone doing it would undoubtably not be 'ok' by any strech of the imagination for the reasons I stated above.

Either way you look at it, you cannot justify stealing, either as an individual or en masse...

usdn rep said:
I know people who have two kids, no education and other financial responsibilities and have other issuses to worry about other than payin for programs that are so high.......Music is a part of how they support their family.......So there is no issue of "lack" of morals.......A "lack" of morals suggest that they dont have the morals to be right to begin with, but they are being right to their particular situation that goes beyond music.........In your eyes, their "ethics" might be @ question, but they have so many other things to be be right to...........

http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/moral

First, I'd say that stealing is wrong (see Exodus 20:15) therefore, one who steals has no morals according to the definition of morals.

Secondly, I see music as a luxury, not a means of supporting a family. Dare I say that someone who has no education can still be taught to flip a burger and sweep a floor. These are not degrading jobs. They are honest jobs and for someone to justify stealing as a means to support a family simply has no integrity either. And incase you need to know the real definition of integrity, here it is as well.

http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/integrity

People who advocate stealing are http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/stupid

legionserial said:
Basically, for the sake of fairness and equality, if its right for one person to steal something because they have a so called 'valid reason' (ie I have no money but why should that hinder me), then that, by default, means that it should be ok for everyone to steal.

I mean, why should one person be allowed to steal, just cos they don't have any money, when someone who does have the money cos they work their ass off doing whatever job they do, isn't allowed, just because they have the money to buy it.

If one person can steal, then its only fair that everyone else can. And if everyone stole their software, the software companies would have no money in the first place. Which means they would have no funding to even make the software, and there would be no software.

Therefore it is wrong, plain and simple. I don't care what your circumstances are. I can barely afford to buy software, I work a dead end job and have a mortgage and bills to pay. So I save my pennies, and I work hard for what I want.

The way I figure it, if I can do it on my piece of sh*t salary, then so can anyone else. Salary not high enough? Get a better job. I have no qualifications, no degree, not even an A level, just a bunch of GCSE's that don't count for shite, yet I still manage to earn enough to save a few pennies and buy what I need. Because I work hard . So the 'I couldn't afford the qualifications that would get me a job that would earn enough to buy this sh*t' argument is an invalid crock of crap aswell.

You want something? You earn the money for it, you buy it. Theres nothing wrong with wanting something you can't afford, but the 'I want it now' attitude, which is what piracy comes down to is simply impatient and greedy....and besides, there are always legal and free alternatives.

And another thing...I hate all this 'paying money to these comapanies is feeding these corporations that suck up your money and overpay themselves....blah blah blah...explioting the masses....blah blah blah...communism communism...fair distribution of weath'crap!

What, don't you think it cost money to make software? Let alone any product. You try building something like Cubase from the base code up, and then try telling me you don't expect to get paid well for it. You think resources, both human and material, are free? You think the sort of mammouth pc's they are using to make this stuff comes cheap? You think programming an entire DAW from the ground up is easy?

Fine then...make your own f***ing software and quitting ripping other people off.

This whole 'anti capitalist' don't pay the corporations crap smacks of middle class psuedo-communism, well maybe thats are harsh way of looking at it, but you are basically saying "I am poor, therefore I should get the stuff 'rich' people pay good money for, for free". Well thats almost middle class communism to me. The ethic whereby "I can't be arsed to work hard in a job, hell, I can't be arsed to work at all, therefore I have no money, therefore give me some of yours, cos its not fair that you have money and I don't". Thats a cop out.

Ok this is becoming somewhat of a rant so I'll sum it up...

You have no money, other people do. You think that because of that you should get what they pay for for free. You want a cut of what everyone else has, cos you have none of your own...

Solution? As I said...go look for more money you can earn somewhere. Or don't, and live without the stuff you want. Finder a cheaper alternative.

But don't expect anything for free, like I said, if its ok for one person to do it, its ok for everyone, and everyone doing it would undoubtably not be 'ok' by any strech of the imagination for the reasons I stated above.

Either way you look at it, you cannot justify stealing, either as an individual or en masse...

Dude, you make waaaaay too much sense. He isn't going to understand you. But since in his mind "stealing is not stealing" he will turn his not being able to understand you into "you can't understand him at his level blah blah blah more crap blah blah".

Bass Master "K" said:
Dude, you make waaaaay too much sense. He isn't going to understand you. But since in his mind "stealing is not stealing" he will turn his not being able to understand you into "you can't understand him at his level blah blah blah more crap blah blah".

Well to be honest I can't understand him at his level. But thats more to do with the fact that he is talking absolute b*ll*cks :p

However I should add something about the hurricane Katrina situation, as I did say you can't justify stealing, and wanted to say something before people jumped back onto this.

I don't really so much count people breaking into shops to steal food to live when everything was screwed around them as technically stealing. Thats survival, its a different kettle of fish entirely. You need food to live...

Unless of course you have a rare disease whereby if you don't use music software you will die...though I seriously debate the chance of this...
Making music, although we may feel like it sometimes (lol), is not a life and death situation.

legionserial said:
Well to be honest I can't understand him at his level. But thats more to do with the fact that he is talking absolute b*ll*cks :p

However I should add something about the hurricane Katrina situation, as I did say you can't justify stealing, and wanted to say something before people jumped back onto this.

I don't really so much count people breaking into shops to steal food to live when everything was screwed around them as technically stealing. Thats survival, its a different kettle of fish entirely. You need food to live...

Unless of course you have a rare disease whereby if you don't use music software you will die...though I seriously debate the chance of this...
Making music, although we may feel like it sometimes (lol), is not a life and death situation.

Once again you make too much sense. He will not get this. The fact is, that the few people who were taking food during the Katrina disaster, COULD NOT comply with the law because the city was evacuated.

I have asked usdn probably six or seven times now to provide an example of someone who had to have Cubase in order to live and he just ignores it. He is definately on a different level all right.... :rolleyes:

StudioMxpx said:
itsnt there better things to do then waste time on this thread? this is stupid

What is f'ing stupid is people coming into a thread and telling people they shouldn't be posting on it. You want to dictate what people read and write, start your own bbs. If you don't like it...move on.

StudioMxpx said:
itsnt there better things to do then waste time on this thread? this is stupid

No...lol...I'm at work....my job sucks...its Christmas...very little work to do...so I literally have nothing better to do.

Don't tell my boss that though, or I will end up with something to do...

To Hector

Hector I guess what's really making people mad, is the fact that you say you Steinberg is a "faceless corporation" as a way of saying "I'm not going to support it." Well then don't steal their stuff. In a way, by stealing their stuff you're proving that you like what they do. I own a registered, paid for in full, Cubase SX3. I can tell you from experience that Steinberg is not a "faceless corporation." They've helped me with some of my problems with Cubase Ever since I bought the program (the original VST). You can't mask the fact that you're stealing, and I hope you get finished with your big project that's taken you weeks to complete, and the whole system fails like it did with a friend that tried doing what you're doing. He eventually wised up, took one for the team, and bought the program. If you like recording, buy the program, in the end you're supporting yourself. Good luck getting clients if everyone thinks like you and steals a copy for themselves.

usdn rep said:
ONCE AGAIN, YOU CANNOT DEBATE MY LOGIC........THATS ALL THIS MEANS TO ME

What logic you fucking clown shoe. Nobody can debate with you because you aren't proving anything and you lack the capacity to comport yourself like an adult.

frankieballsss said:
What logic you fucking clown shoe. Nobody can debate with you because you aren't proving anything and you lack the capacity to comport yourself like an adult.

You still on it??? Anyways I'm done wit the thread....You wont change your "morals" I wont change mine and nobody seems to even understand what the next is sayin..........I only throw insults when they are thrown so whats the point??? Have a good year

usdn rep said:
You still on it??? Anyways I'm done wit the thread....You wont change your "morals" I wont change mine and nobody seems to even understand what the next is sayin..........I only throw insults when they are thrown so whats the point??? Have a good year

You can't change what you don't have shithead. Go be dumb somewhere else.

Can sopmeone change the poll so that I can vote 5 times please? No one option really sums it all up for me, but if I could vote 5 times I can at least get pretty close:D

xstatic said:
Can sopmeone change the poll so that I can vote 5 times please? No one option really sums it all up for me, but if I could vote 5 times I can at least get pretty close:D
Either that, or put an 'All of the above' option on there somewhere...

All I know is I paid $300.00 for my registered SL3.0, so that makes good'ole Hector an ass...

Guys Guys! you know if he wants to use the crack he might of bought the software, I dont like using the dongle because it actually makes cubase run slower. I like the h2o dongle emulator, it brings a little performance increase for me

Hmmm. I am a legal SX3 owner, but have had trouble with the dongle during the last week. Probably interference with another usb device. Anyway, it has taken me up to 30 mins with restarts, running hardware install, the brain control center and all several times just to get the dongle working. So I have seriously considered getting a cracked version to save wasted time. I paid for this software!!! Needles to say Sonar doesn't cause any problems, and I paid for that too.

Romxero said:
Guys Guys! you know if he wants to use the crack he might of bought the software, I dont like using the dongle because it actually makes cubase run slower. I like the h2o dongle emulator, it brings a little performance increase for me
This so reeks of bullshit. What system did you test this on? What were the results or did you just notice one morning that the porshe you drive runs better than the ones people actually buy? I'm guessing you need viagara too!

frankieballsss said:
Realize how ignorant you are, I promise you will....when it's too late. I'd recommend reading the entire thread again and re-evaluating your life.

ok champ...whatever you say

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back